WooHoo BBQ!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Jan 5, 2008.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am currently BBQing some pork steaks on the charcoal grill, wearing a T-shirt...in JANUARY! :tounge_out: I love it. 65 degrees right now. I would be fishing tomorrow, but I'm gonna help my buddy strip his boat down to be re-configured, so we'll be ready to tackle the cats come spring. I REALLY want to go fishing, but must prioritize. I hope some of the rest of you are enjoying this burst of tropical weather. Sorry Cali. I feel for those who are getting dumped on right now. It will be our turn again soon.

2. rich-online

rich-online New Member

State:
    California
    Good weather is always a blessing, especially at this time of year. We're actually hoping for a lot more rain and snow out here in California; last year was a dry year and we really need the water.

I should also mention that California is a pretty big state, so there's a fairly good range of climates. In my area, we have a two-season year -- cold and flu, and hayfever and allergy.:wink:

-- Rich

3. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Remind me not to go to your area! I fought the allergies all spring & summer and now I have a Sinus infection.:eek:oooh: