Woodstock/Bluestock

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathead willie, Aug 20, 2009.

1. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I had an interesting time last weekend. I played at BLUESTOCK high in the mountains near here. It was held at a beautiful place that has been run as a vineyard and bed & breakfast. It was put on by the owners,Yvan and Joyce Beliveau, who met at Woodstock 40 years ago, and wound up on the cover of the album, and are now celebrating their 40 wedding anniversary! I think that is a great accomplishment these days. Congrats!!
    www.maisonbeliveau.com

2. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    That's cool that you posted this. Just the other night, my husband & I watched a special on TV called "Woodstock; then & now". I saw this couple on there. It was so funny to see people who were so "faaaarrr out" back then, & now, well, they're just "folks"!! And to be together for that long is REALLY an accomplishment!

3. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Looks like a great place, Virginia is a beautiful place, just hard to believe some hippies went and joined the establishment. Reckon the hippies are takin different kinds of drugs now that they all gettin old,

4. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia

Yea, they're doing more drugs then they used to.....but now they're all prescribed!!:wink::smile2: