Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new rod for big cats off of Ebay. This is a 13' Okuma Tundra surf fishing rod, and I got it for the opening bid of $32.00.

The ad said "Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details" regarding the shipping cost. Since the description said "Shipping & Handling $0.00 USPS Priority Mail" I figure I just got a nice rod for a good price.

I haven't done any saltwater fishing for 30 years. I just figure that this rod should go really well with some of my larger "new" Penn reels, like my 500 and Squidder, 285, 209, etc. I will use it in pursuit of channels and flatheads in lakes and rivers in Nebraska.

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Congrats on the new rod brother!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I just bought a new rod for big cats off of Ebay. This is a 13' Okuma Tundra surf fishing rod, and I got it for the opening bid of $32.00.

The ad said "Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details" regarding the shipping cost. Since the description said "Shipping & Handling $0.00 USPS Priority Mail" I figure I just got a nice rod for a good price.

I haven't done any saltwater fishing for 30 years. I just figure that this rod should go really well with some of my larger "new" Penn reels, like my 500 and Squidder, 285, 209, etc. I will use it in pursuit of channels and flatheads in lakes and rivers in Nebraska.
Way to go BOB. Now contact me and we'll break in that new rod!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.