won't be long

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by lendog, Feb 27, 2009.

1. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    just think only 21 days til the first day of spring, i went out and added a couple things to the boat and fired the motor up, good to hear that sound again. won't be long now :0a23:

2. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    cool I got my little taste catchin a decent fish you got to do that springs comin fast bro!!!! any pics of the additions?

3. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i didn't even think ta bring the camera, it was mostly little things like the hooks for that light stick i have and i swapped out the front seat with the spare seat, the next nice weekend i'll top off the batteries with a charge

4. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    I have cabin fever we need some more warm days so I can squeeze in some fishing to hold me over for some cats!!!:crazy::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

5. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Time to hit the water. Looks like march will be busy for me every weekend. Heading down to the lower Potomac next week for a couple days. a friend is coming up from SC to fish a tourney. March, April and May are fun months to be fishing before the spawn kicks in. hopefully the weather cooperates.

Gotta get the honey-do's done this weekend to keep me in the good graces.

6. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I'm ready for some fishing, just got laid off yesterday so now I got the time for it.

7. wetflyguy

wetflyguy New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I gotta get to the honey do's also.
    The is to much fishin coming up!!

Wet

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Yippie! Tomorrow is March 1! Warmer weather won't be long now! :big_smile: Come on spring! :cool2:

9. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa

LOL, The only thing I don't like about march is the winds and that occasionally go along with it. but shoot thats better then middle of January -10 and blowing snow thinking about if you can even get the boat up the ramp.:smile2::smile2:

10. jigerjim

jigerjim Member

State:
    North East Pa.
    The ice is still pilled about 5' high along the river bank's. We'ar atleast 2 week away from bank fishin :sad2:

11. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    Just when you start thinking the weather is warming up, Mother Nature again gets PMS! Snow on the way again. I was hoping it would be warming up some so I can get out and work with the boat and trailer. Looks like that is going to be on hold for awhile. I can't be out in the cold, I get sick too easy.
    Something good did happen over the last week. I sold a set of wheels and tires from a Craigslist ad and the wife told me to keep the money for my boat. Made a run today and purchased some of the stuff I need. I have the trailer ready to go outside and get reassembled, so things are coming together.
    I hope Spring hurries up!

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It won't be long:wink: Goodluck to you guys,,,rollo

13. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    It's March 1st, I will catch a flathead in the next 7 weeks:cool2:.

14. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    can't wait, going to clean my bait tank out this week to get ready for the slaughter. tight lines all....justin

15. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Just wondering were Kenlaw has been havent heard from him in awhile? Is he in Florda without me or what?:cool2: LOL!

16. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    think so, i'm headed down there end of the month

17. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Woke up and looked at the weather this morning. The temperature was 8 degrees... Is this EVER going to end?!?!?!?

18. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    I know but feel that sun!!!

at noon, it is very bright with not a cloud in the sky... the air is arctic, but the sun is climbing into position. The weather is like a pot of cold water on a bright stovetop burner.

Last saturday morning was the prettiest, most pleasant fishing trip of the year and although the fishing tanked the air was filled with geese, and the ice was gone.

19. Fishing Addict

Fishing Addict Member

State:
    Spring Church, Pa
    As long as the rain dont mess everything up Im definatly fishin this weekend, not sure where or what for maybe put the traps out and get me some good sized chubs and go for some pike or maybe some panfishin a mess of big gills or perch in Lake Crisco soundin pretty darn good bout now:dribble:

20. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    just looked at 10 forcast for the burgh looks like one more cold day and the rest in the 40's. thursday looks like the nicest day this week, i will be fishing somewhere on thurs. it's so close yet so far away lol...justin:smile2: