Wonderful gift

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CBurns87, Dec 17, 2009.

1. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Well with Jeff gone and not being able to go hunting and getting me my deer meat, i thought i was going to be shit out of luck this year. Well last week i have a knock on my door and its a guy in uniform who says, Merry Christmas from 1-4. Im like ok thank you, i open up the bag and its 10 lbs of Vension!! Im like woo hoo....i had only used 1 of the 2lb packages. i was going to try to space it all out so i had some when i was craving. Well today i get another knock on the door, and its a guy in uniform again, i open the door and he says Merry Christmas from 1-4. Im like thank you again. Well i open this bag up and its 36 lbs of ground venison!!!!! :eek:oooh::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:I have so much deer meat in my freezer right now that i had to tape it shut! So i have definitely dubbed myself a redneck today, since i taped my freezer door shut! HAHAHA

Now to only get my hands on some fish?!?!?!?!?! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

2. Alabamacatman

Alabamacatman New Member

State:
    Phenix city,Ala
    I wish for skipjacks i wish for skipjacks..do you think it will work for me..I dont care if it's a man in uniform 1-4...lol

3. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Wish you were closer , this old Marine would stock you up on fish. When you talk to your husband again tell him I said Merry Christmas and thank you for his service. Semper Fi

4. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Hey it worked for me, so i dont see why it wouldnt work for you:big_smile:!! Ill keep wishing for you though:wink::smile2::smile2:

5. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas

Well thank you...at this point i cant fit a penny in my freezer...LOL...i cant wait to move to our new house so i can get my deep freezer back...then i will be back into business!!!

I will let him know!

6. Alabamacatman

Alabamacatman New Member

State:
    Phenix city,Ala
    well keep wishing for me..I got me a nice small freezer a couple months ago just for bait and I haven't put anything in it...lol...

7. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Yah i want to find my husband a broken deep freeze so we can keep our own bait, but nothing can happen till i move in a few months!

8. Alabamacatman

Alabamacatman New Member

State:
    Phenix city,Ala
    well If you were near I could help once I put the word out I was looking for a freezer I had several folks tell me they had one I could have....also when that time comes and you want one .sometimes you can find them in the newspaper..

9. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas

Thanks i appreciate the offer...I was going to check the newspapers, im moving to a bigger city then i am in now, so i should be able to come up with one pretty easily...but thanks for the suggestion!!!:wink::smile2::smile2:

10. Alabamacatman

Alabamacatman New Member

State:
    Phenix city,Ala
    Your welcome and goodluck on the fish:wink: