Wonderful day in the neighborhood

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Mac-b, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    What a way to start a Monday off, Junior wins the Bud race and my neighbor in sitting on the outside pole for the world series of car racing. I believe Junior is now where he should be and I expect great things out of him this year. I am a Tony and Junior fan and I will tell you'll this, if MW can get the outside pole, look out for Tony and Junior when the race ends. As Mr. Rogers, of TV fame says "what a wonderful day in the neighborhood".

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Hey Mac will you be at the race in May? Me and my family will down there for it and cant wait for the ROAR of the engines.

3. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Bro. ryang, I will be in my bedroom watching the one eyed tube, to me, the best seat in the house. For almost 25 plus years I did not miss a NASCAR race at Rockingham, Charlotte or North Wilkesboro, now I'm content to stay home and watch races. Also, in those 25 plus years, I never had to buy a ticket and never had a paid seat.

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I agree!!! I believe this could be JR's year! At least I sure hope so!!!:wink::smile2:

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Im pretty much with you on that however the wifey pooo wants to go LOL. I dont mind tho we got pretty good seats near turn 4 for like 45 bucks or something insanely cheap, the boys tickets only cost 10 bucks per. We will be staying in Hickory, and will be there from Thurs - the next Tue. We will try to see some good places that the boys may like besides racing stuff

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    what do you think they were drinking down at "Dirty Moes" ranch Bud or AMP? I bet they still have Bud on ice. smokey