Wonder bar?

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by ravenloft420, Apr 9, 2007.

1. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    in the cabellas 2007 spring master catalog, on page 53 there is this metal bar that is supposed to eliminate fish odors from your hands instantly. does this work?? because if it does im all over it, I hate having fishy hands my wifes not to fond of my hands smelling like fish either:confused2:

is this just a common metal?? I figured copper would prolly work but im not gonna spend the money for a bar of copper.

2. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I got one of those metal stones that came with a filet knife at BPS. It seems to work pretty good. I wash my hands with soap and water, rinse them off, then scrub my hands with the metal stone, then rinse again. I can't seem to smell fish on my hands afterwards. I make sure though that I get all over my fingers and in between them also.

3. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    I have one and it works. I do the same thing wash the hands real good and use the bar.

4. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    I use one and found that it works best if you wash your hands with soap and then use the bar with cold water.

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Same goes for me, I've had it for about 4 years now. Not sure what type metal it is, but I remember researching it on the web, back then, and it is legit. Almost too good to be true, huh?

6. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Toothpaste works really well for removing the fish smell from your hands. The cheap stuff seems as good as the expensive. Vern

7. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    So i guess the key is to use soap? Hmmm Fish hands are proof that you caught the biggen.