women just dont understand.....(most of em anyways)

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by sportsmanfromkc, Jan 14, 2010.

1. sportsmanfromkc

sportsmanfromkc New Member

State:
    kansas
    thank god my fiancee is not like this cause i would probably be spending the night in jail...lol...maybe not that bad but i would not getting married to her thats for sure.
    [youtubevid]hT1l7J9X5XA&feature=related[/youtubevid]
    and this is why i dont take my ol lady fishing very often
    [youtubevid]C5xWLFHWkO8[/youtubevid]
    lol....damn, being laid off and cant fish really sucks...might be going out next week if i can get a sitter for the little one..........please god....please please please......let me find a sitter

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
  2. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Hey now...any women who would waste money by "trying" to destroy a pole is insane cause the guy will just go out and spend MORE money to buy a new one! Well at least i know my husband would, but i wouldnt dream of breaking one, well on purpose that is, lol (oops) As for the talking...its always more fun talking cause it makes the time pass faster!! Though im sure my husband would disagree on about 99% of the stuff i want to talk about when were out fishing......:Happy:

3. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    Thats why I buy ugly stiks. Just kidding. If that happened to me I would just purchase more rods that are more expensive than the ones she broke.

4. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Maybe I'm just getting old but I think she looks pretty hot trying to break the rod..

5. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    why would a guy want to make time pass faster when fishin ?? im wantin time to go slower.

6. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    you couldent have said that any better

7. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS

I was thinking the same thing too.

8. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Travis, how much beer can you afford to buy, and how far from Junk City are you? Maybe I can help you out with the baby sitting, Lydia is real good with kids, where we gonna Catfish?

9. sportsmanfromkc

sportsmanfromkc New Member

State:
    kansas
    im out in the kc area. so your a little far away, i am planning on hitting the spillway at hillsdale next week, someone told me there brother is catching some fish there over the past 2 months

10. Waterbug

Waterbug New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    21 million words...that's all, my wife must be above avereage:shut-mouth:

11. ZachDinicola

ZachDinicola Member

State:
    Greatbend/Hays
    If she bent my pole like that, then i would bend her like that.. afterwards it would like she got hit with an ugly stick..

12. kawriverrat

kawriverrat Member

State:
    KANSAS
    I always called my love for the river a hobby & passion.
    My X who is looking over my shoulder as I type this, called it a sickness:=:)

13. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    That is the effect that is called the eye of the beholder or point of veiw. It is all relative to the beliefs
    and values through which the actions are veiwed. It seems your X is like many of the women that
    I have known: Marriage is all about them and their veiws of the world. What men think is by definition
    either selfish or oafish and their association with us is a means to an end only. How does it feel to
    be self-centered and immature, gentlemen?

14. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    I don't care, as long as I get my way,......Nah nuh Nah nuh nahnah:laugh1:

15. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan

:Nop::Nop::Nop::Nop::Nop:

16. lmao, great posts, haha..

I took my new girfriend out on the boat for the first time on New Years day. Forgot the rods, went back home for em. Forgot the bait, pulled anchor and went back to the truck for it. Heading back up to my spot the lower end on the outboard let loose and the overheat buzzer went off. Trolled motor back to the ramp.

That was the first time I took a woman out on a boat in 3 years. Haven't seen her since.:sigarette::beer::love-over::gotu:

17. ks catman

ks catman New Member

State:
    kansas
    Feels pretty good lol!:laugh1:

18. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Did you look her straight in the eye and say thanks for breaking it in on the first trip.LOL:mad-tongue:

19. I told her the boat was jealous, and this aint gonna work out. Tough love buddy. ;)

20. Tunnel Rat

Tunnel Rat New Member

State:
    Kansas
    i am a lucky man my wife oves to fish and see me out fishing. she beleives a man has to get out and fish and get away from the house. i tell her see you when i get home than 3 days later i call and say on the way homeee. she only asks what and how big cats are and where we went? OOOOOH lucky me!!!!!!!!!