Women hunters

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by betscam, Nov 29, 2006.

1. betscam

betscam New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    any women hunter's out there?

2. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    My girlfriend has started to get into but shes not a member of the BOC.

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Not since I got married...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Impossibility simply means I'm possibility. (Monsieur Nana Adom)

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    This is sister Pat and I love hunting! I don't go because my husband is disabled and he lives and breathes hunting. Someday when we get this disability business straightened out I hope to get back into it! I have a gun but it stays locked up for now!:sad2:

5. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I'm a hunter...have been for about 25 yrs now. I started going just to be with my husband, but now I'm more hooked on it than he is. We've started taking our grandkids with us now. Our two grandsons have each gotten deer; they're 11 & 12 yrs old. Our 8 yr old granddaughter is learning to sit in a stand with us, but we don't want to burn her out on it. She's also learning to shoot a pellet gun. I've never gotten a good buck; just a few 4 & 6 pters through the years, along with does & spikes, etc. But I'm still trying.
    If you want to see a great buck, look at the Red River thread under the Louisiana fishing site & check out Ratherbracin's deer. This girl just sat a deer stand for the first time TODAY!

6. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Okay, per my previous post about my friend getting her deer.....apparently I've been the victim of a prank! :eek:oooh:They set me up & I fell for it!! She did not kill the deer in the picture, but a friend of hers did. Still, it's a great deer. Sorry I misled you guys!!:tounge_out:

7. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy Active Member

State:
    Virginia
    My sweetheart in Paraguay loves to hunt with me. She's a crack rifle shot and is turning into a good wing shooter.

Attached Files:

8. Paraguayguy

State:
    Virginia
    Not only does she shoot, she grills meat like a pro. I might have to marry this gal.

Attached Files:

9. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    What are you waiting for. you better hurry out and buy here an engagement gun with a diamond in it now.

10. Paraguayguy

State:
    Virginia
    She's a keeper for sure. Her Dad is a farmer and also an ordained Minister. She reminds me about once every six months that her Dad can legally marry us. Might do it this year.

11. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Cooks AND hunts? That's a keeper for sure. My only question is.....what are you waiting for?

12. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    ive got friends(not girlfriends) that hunt, but id much rather have a girlfriend that doesnt hunt. cuz to me thats my alone time. noone else but me and the animals out there. now if my girlfriend wants to go huntin or fishin with me every once in awhile i dont mind. but if shes as addicted as i am than it might be a little to much:roll_eyes:

13. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    My wife fishes, but I haven't gotten her out hunting... YET:tounge_out:

14. tkyhnt

tkyhnt New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My wife kicks my but everytime we go fishing, This year she took her first deer during rifle season. Seems to enjoy going as long as the snow is not flying to hard.