Wolfman challenges all KY non-star members

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by wolfman, Mar 3, 2007.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Hello out there to Kentucky ! Can you put a price on the fun, friendship, family, and wealth of info you've found since joining the BOC? I know I can't. So I'm issuing a challenge to all non-star members....let's keep the BOC moving onward and upward by donating at least ten dollars in support of this great organization! Paul needs our help to keep the lights on, so click on the following link to read about star membership donation and the different levels which are available. Let's show Catfish Commando and the staff how much we appreciate everything they do to provide us with the GREATEST catfishin' club known to man...THE BROTHERHOOD OF CATFISHERMEN! You'll also be able to enter star member contests and perhaps win a PRIZE !!! Come on, take the Wolfman challenge ! Thanks

http://catfish1.com/starmember/

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good Post Wolfman.Some members may be in the boat I've been in though also.I wouldn't have my star yet if one of my Bro's/Sis's hadn't anonymously been kind enough to buy it for me.I appreciate it very much!
    But that doesn't mean that everybody is in that shape though.
    I'll even hit any KY members that get their star with some REP.It might not be much but I know I love seeing that 'You have 1 new reputation comment!

3. CatSkinner

CatSkinner New Member

State:
    Paducah, KY
    Didn't know what the stars were for. Guess I'm not on here all that much. Thanks for the insight though.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great post Wolfman. Way to challenge all.