woke up to this.....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CATFISHING1, Jan 31, 2008.

1. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    first it was sleet at 5:30,by 7:00 the snow was on. its now 8:15pm just stopped.got around 6 inches.:crazy:

2. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    im jealouse i love snow well not here in Iraq it sucks here but i love snow in the states

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    A lot of snow Mike, thanks for posting. It snowed a couple of inches here this evening and I hope it's done. Got some pics I'll try to post tomorrow at work. This home computer is just to slow.

4. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    bite my tongue. but sent some of that snow are way. we can always use the moisture, even though I sooner see it rain!!:roll_eyes:

5. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    777 you must be futher into AR. IM right on the border of NW AR and SW CORNER OF MO.

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Mike, I live about half way between Fort Smith and Fayeteville on 59 highway.

7. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yup, that looks like a pain in the arse. I suppose thats what is comin our way here in Indiana. They are predicting up to an 8" mix of snow, sleet, and freezing rain with winds of 20 to 25 mph, gusts up to 35 mph. Winter storm watch till Friday afternoon or evening. Batten down the hatches granny, its gonna blow!:crazy:

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    were getting whats came through there now. blowing and snowing like mad. looks like another day off. aint gonna be able to get out of town in the morn. small town. they wont plow untill the wind stops. well the town (my grandpa) does. township wont plow the roads going out. they blow shut in an hr if the wind is howling.

9. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Those are some good pictures! It just rained here all day and 37 degrees. Thanks for sharing.

10. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Darn, we got just enough to keep me from driving 30min. away for 1, 2hr. class at 8am.:big_smile:
    Especially since it is just a stupid Employment Seminar class that they make us take and is only worth 1 credit.

I wont be able to miss anymore of that class though, or I can't pass it, then I couldn't graduate.:crazy:

I guess I will just have to see how much snow we have in the morning and the road conditions before I can say that I aint going. It is still coming down here.

11. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    777 you aint to far from me . i got family in winslow,and abrother-in-law in ELKINS.

12. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We got 3 inches or so here, North of Columbia. Decided that it was too much to go to school.:big_smile: Busses are on snow routes and a few nearby are closed.
    I am sure that driving would be fine, but why take the chance? I should get a snow day too!!!:smile2:

13. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Mike thanks for the pics thats about the only way i can see some snow. It just doesnt snow here much anymore not like it did when i was a kid. I really miss the snow so if you dont mind ship it on over to Va. lol

14. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    We have 7"s and still snowing! I hate cold.
    Bill

15. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Mike that car looks like my wifes car. Hey , you look like the fellow across the street from me too!!!:eek:oooh: Maybe this ugly white mess will go away and we can grab a boat an head to the lake. Worse case senerio, them rabbits better stay tucked in tite tomorrow. I'll talk to the main dawg man today and make arraingements to go if ya wanna pop a few caps.

16. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    shoot .... my kids can't even remember playing in snow...would love to get a foot of it here

17. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    Nice pics thanks for sharing

18. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Nice pics...thanks for sharing

19. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    hey countryheart its a small world.lol im ready to kill a few, when ever you guys are:wink::cool2::big_smile:

20. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Small world indeed, i'm jus glad to be a part of it. If memory serves me correct, your the feller that turned me on to this fine place to begin with. When ya hear them hounds tomorrow,,,you'll like it.