Wishing everyone a safe Holiday...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Angelkitty, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I hope everyone has a good 4th of July. Beware of other boaters out on the waters and other drivers on the roads. Never know if some one has been drinking or not paying attention.
    Have a Happy 4th From the Styers Family!!!!

2. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    I too want to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend!

This is a great opportunity to remember that FREEDOM DOESN'T COME FREE!!!

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for taking the time to think of all of us. We wish you a happy 4th.

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    The same back to ya and your family. Also wishing ever one here a safe and enjoyable 4th. Be Careful Out There.

5. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Same here Trish. Have a great 4th. But remember...... You better keep Newt outta the fireworks:eek:oooh::smile2:

6. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I would also like to wish everybody a happy and safe holiday weekend.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Patricia and right back to you. Wishing all the BOC/SOC a Happy 4th of July.[/B]

8. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    :smile2: I hear ya on that.... No kids on this 4th of July :sad2:. But next year they will be here. :wink: So I guess that leaves Newt to doing the fireworks. :eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2:

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Then what d'ya mean by no kids :wink:? You better keep an eye on him, he might set somethin' on fire. :smile2:

Happy Fourth to all of you, hope it's great!

10. renji2476

renji2476 New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    If it is possible to have a moment of silence at 12 in the afternoon on the 4th in memory for those that have given their lives to protect our freedoms as well as for those that are still fighting on foreign soil for our freedoms as well as those of others!! May we always remember freedom is NOT free!! It cost the most precious and expensive cost of all.... It costs lives. Lives of mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters. I think that we really need to say a prayer for them but a moment of silence at 12 pm on the 4th would be a great way to honor all our troops... Don't you?

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well friday im gonna camp at the sportsmans. theres a 46 lb flathead in there.:wink: guess if someones gonna catch him might as well be me. maybe ill release him in the river next to the lake.

and saturday is the pepsi 400. ill be home watching that. sunday ill need a cool off day to get ready to go back to work. so any drinking (and im sure there will be some) :smile2: will be on private land and no boats, or at home. ill be no risk to anyone but myself lol. and unless someone shoots me i should be fine. so i hoping for a good safe one. unless i hook up on that 46lber.:roll_eyes:

be safe all. DUI's are real expensive. and can be deadly. be smart, be safe. if ya wanna get bombed go ahead. just get lots of booze the first trip. its those late night runs that get dangerous.

12. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    back at ya pat, thank you!