Wish Me Luck Tonight

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by redneckdrum, May 27, 2006.

1. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Well,it's 93 degrees outside so i'll be nightfishin'.I would'nt do it but my wife insists.It might sound like I'm 'whooped',but let me explain:In March of 2005,she suffered a massive stroke so I had to put her in long-term health care (rest home).Since then,she's paralyzed,cant move her right arm & cant talk.Whats strange about is you can't understand what she's saying unless it's something she wants(like BBQ & Starbucks coffee)Last night ,She said 'catfish' just as plain as day so thats what I'll be doing tonight.However it's for myself too.Perhaps I'll catch a big enough one to post a new avatar.I'm gettin' tired of being accused of raiding my aquarium for the fish thats in my preasent avatar.So if everything goes good tonight,I can take my wife some fried catfish for supper tomorrow.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good Luck tonight,hope you catch a bunch and get a new Personal Best to go with them!!!

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "Go & Get them John" - "Show thoes fish who's the Boss". :boss:

Good Luck Tonight,
    Bert:cool2:& Shaina:0010:

4. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Well now John , It's an old trick taught to me by RIP. Says they have been practicing this technique for generations in his family. I have never tried it "yet" But they say you should not use a "plastic" net or a "plastic" container to store them so they don't taste like "plastic"!!!:big_smile:LMAO

5. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    Good luck John, and hope you have better luck than I did... one lousy perch on chicken liver no less.

6. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    He!! I can't even catch a floating one! You don't see any in my avatar real or plastic.

7. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I can't wait to see where this one will go..........

8. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    John (Redneckdrum) is there really a fish in your avatar? I think I see a rather large Bug, but I don't see a fish....LMAO

Just kidding, best of luck to you!:big_smile:

9. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I hope they keep you busy all night. Catch a biggun and made your wife proud! Good Luck!
    P.S. Awful sorry to hear about your wife. May The Great Spirit look over her and bless her.

10. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Yes,that is a crappie.My son & I caught 40 of 'em that day.To tell ya the truth,the one I'm holding was probably the largest out of all of 'em.

11. catfish joe

catfish joe New Member

State:
    louisville kentucky
    good luck bro may the fishing gods be with you and you catch a monster

12. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    John,I hope you had a great fishing trip and caught something for the wife to enjoy. May God be with you and your wife during these tuff times.

13. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I wish you both the best.peewee-williams

14. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Sorry about the interruption in your thread John, it was very rude and I apologize. I hope to hear how you did last night, and my best to you and your wife.

15. Cat King

Cat King New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hope you catch a big one man.:smile2:

16. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas

Did'nt hurt my feelin's

17. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Well theres a time and place for kidding around, and sometimes I lose track of the place. This thread was one of those place's.