Wish I was Fishing today

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by BigCatter54, Feb 4, 2008.

1. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Ok, here I am sitting at home today becasue I have a F#@%ing night class at six and It would nt be worth my time to head down to truman and do a little fishing, its damn near killing me, anybody else out there feeling the same way, or is anybody been lucky enought to go fishing today, did ya do any good

2. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Spoonfish was supposed to go try for walleye at the tailrace today. Hopefully he comes back with a successful report. :roll_eyes:

3. cyncitycat

cyncitycat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    woke up this morning to go to the ohio river but it was pouring down rain so i went back to bed maybe next time:angry:

4. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I just got my boat back from the shop so I'm dying to take it out for a spin and break some of this cabin fever. :cool2:

5. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know how ya feel. Those night classes suck. I've got one that starts in March, luckily its only on monday nights, so I should be able to fish all of the other nights. If you ever want a fishing buddy to go up and fish with at truman let me know...I've always wanted to fish up there, just never knew anyone that went up there that often.

6. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Hey Jon when we going fishing?

7. ShannonLane4

ShannonLane4 Member

State:
    TN
    Nope wasnt lucky enough today had to work and have to drive past a river almost thewhole way and with the recent rain we got here its up.It was killing me the whole way into work

8. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Yea chad wish i wasnt working ,would have been a good day to get out and wet a line.

9. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Not today but going fishing sat. cant wait its like waiting for x-mas.

10. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Farmer,
    We can go anytime you want....especially as soon as basketball season is over. I'll be free about every afternoon once its over. You gonna be up for a trip up to the dam at warsaw?

11. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    I am game but I am gonna be a new daddy this month so that may slow me down a bit.

12. keyskevin

keyskevin New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    I'd love to be fishing today,but I don't have a sinker big enough to break through the ice here in Wisconsin.

13. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Nice to see ya again Earl. Well lets go I know
    Troy said he would like to go back to Montrose so lets have another get to gather. The three of us could ride together or at least follow up together.

14. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That sounds good to me....When do you wanna go farmer? Yesterday would have been a nice one....do you know when its suppose to turn warm again?

15. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Not sure when its gonna warm up but we will spread the word and get something going. So who want to join us?

16. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    I think the forcast shows high of 48 on sunday the was as far as I have seen ahead, a day like yesterday really makes your cabin fever go nuts, lol

17. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    46 would be warm enough for me...but it'd have to be pretty early. We have our homecoming game that night..so I'd have to be back around 3 or so. Like I've said before, I'm up for goin just about any time.

18. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    What kind of weather you getting down there earl?

19. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm not Earl but I can answer that question for ya. It started off raining this morning but about 50 degrees. By noon it was in the 30's. Just gotten colder as the days gone on. You fish up at Warsaw much?

20. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Hey robert, this weather sucks, oh well, its gotta get better sometime, jsut wish I could stop thinking about hooking into some cats so much, well.......no I dont wish that i just wish it would get warmet so I can go fishing!:eek:oooh: