Wish her luck PLEASE!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sal_jr, Feb 20, 2006.

1. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Ok, here's how it goes:

Tomorrow my wife takes the bar exam for the state of michigan. It is 19 essays and 300 multi choice questions. The test is 2 days long and she cant take but 3 pens a bottle of water and 3 forms of ID in a 1 gallon clear ziplock bag.

I want to print her out an encouragement page... full of kind words from the BOC, which she does read the stuff I post and the replies. I got her a room right next to the testing place at the local Hotel, and when she gets back, I want to have the stack waiting for her.

Can ya all help me out here? At least send her condolances for putting up with me for the last few years while she was trying to sudy! LOL

Sal

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

3. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Mrs. Sal,

Knock'em dead!!! ​

Mike

4. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Sal, if she is smart enough to understand you:confused: , during a dinner conversation, she ought to ace the bar, no probs! Wishing her the best of luck! Our legal system needs good people!

5. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    her name? OH! I thought th whole world knew!?!?! LOL

My dear wife's name is Elena.

I call her "wife" though, or "blonde"....

As a matter of fact, post your funniest nastiest, or dumbest blonde jokes here too. She likes those.

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Dear Elena; best of luck on your bar exam. All of the BOC members have confidence you will ace this test. We believe your success will eventually lead to a hunting invitation for our dear brother Sal from dick cheney:D, so we are all counting on you.:)

You can do it!!!!!

And you also have my condolences;)

7. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    If Elena can answer these questions, and we all know she is smarter than you, she'll pass with flying colors.

1. What does TGIF stand for on a Blondes shoes?

2. What is 1 and 1 in Blonde Talk?

3. 2 and 2?

4.What's the first thing a Blonde does in the morning?

5. How does a Blondes brain cells die??

6. How do you tell if a Blonde is a good cook?

7.How do you tell if a Blonde has been on the computer?

8.How do you know that a fax was sent by a Blonde?

9.How did the Blonde break her leg raking leaves?

10.How did the Blonde burn her nose?

and for extra credit, this is good for Michigan and the BOC, How did the Blonde die ice fishing?

8. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    Good luck on your bar exam. 19 essay and 300 questions is a little overkill though. When I took my bar exam, I had to be able to make 8 different mixed drinks and 4 shots. All had to be the right measurements too, none of that over-pouring stuff. In all seriousness, you studied for this thing and you are ready. Don't sweat the test, you will ace this thing. Good luck.

9. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,

And the answers are.....

1. Toes go in first

4.walks home

5.alone

6.if she gets the Pop Tart out of the toaster in 1 piece

7.There's whiteout on the screen

8.There's a stamp on it

9.She fell out of the tree

10.Bobbing for french fries

and the extra credit.... She got run over by the Zambonis Machine!

10. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    When I took my bar exam, I got out in 10 days....

11. ironbelle

ironbelle New Member

State:
    San Diego, CA
    Dear Elena,

Congratulations on your ambition to become a lawyer. You perservered through law school and countless hours of reading, studying and putting up with your husband. You have studied and waited for this day no doubt. This test should be like any other test you have taken and passed. Take a few minutes and think of why you chose to become a lawyer and take that passion into the room with you when you sit down in front of your bar exam. All of the passion, excitement,frustration and jubilation of the legal system will come out of you in those essays. Use that energy to write those essays and answer those questions.

You have what it takes to be a lawyer or else you would not have gotten this far. Best wishes to you and congratulations on passing your bar exam.

Kindest Regards,

Renay Johnson

12. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Elena, I wish you the best on the exams. . From what I know, you have worked hard for this day. I'm sure you will do good on them. Just relax and kick some butt on that test. :thumbsup:

Please dont wear anything orange. I hear Cheney is still on the loose with that 20K shot gun he has and someone posted a pic of him with bottle of whiskey in hand. Remember permits mean nothing to him. ;)

Sal, I hope you go with her and put a stand outside the test area to watch for , you know who. You see any dark suits with dark shades trying to check you out, just say PULL!!!!!, they will fall to the ground. LOL.:p

BullDaddy, I know someone who might hire you for a hunting trip. :)

13. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Mrs. Sal, I wish you the best of luck on your exam. You must be a great lady to put up with someone like Sal. LOL Feel free to become a member of our great site. If you do, then you can take part in the roasting he regularly receives. LOL Seriously, you ace that thing for all of us.

14. GrainDrain

GrainDrain New Member

State:
    Texas
    With these words of encouragement do we get a discount?
    :thumbsup:

Now you can tell your husband objection, your hand does not belong there.:grin-big:

:0a26:

15. CatBusster

CatBusster New Member

State:
    Out Fishing
    Best of luck Blonde

:) :) :) :)

16. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Best of Luck. Just another day to be great.

17. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Elena,

Good luck on your Bar Exam. I know you will Ace it and when you do, you and Sal will be in a much better place. Emotionally, financially, and spiritually. Take time before/durring/after the test to let your mind go, and remember the good times that you have had on the way to this point in your life. That will make the results of aceing the exam that much sweeter.

Oh, and once you've passed your bar exam, maybe you and Sal would be able to make it to Keystone5.

And yes, you have my condolences for putting up with the Yankee Liberal.

18. Cataholic

Cataholic Guest

Ms. Elena,
    Hangin' around Sal has had to be difficult,
    My condolences!
    Sweetie if you have half the smarts of your ol' man you should ace this test with your eyes closed.
    Good luck and God Bless you.

P.S. Sal, That comment was not made for your benefit as it might induce the swollen head syndrome and could be detrimental to your health.
    Can you hear the gavel? :cool:

19. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Best of luck on your exam, You made it through the school and the books, the rest is just a walk in the park, show us the license in the next post.

20. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Elena,

I wish you the very best of luck with your exam!
    My hat is off to you for completing the required schooling to get this far.

Also for putting up with Sal. :)