Winter time Potomac River catfish

Discussion in 'MARYLAND RIVER TALK' started by TIM HAGAN, Oct 22, 2006.

1. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Get out the long johns and lets go fishin. Its was cool old there this morning
    agian. Saw alot of you guys out there the last two days and some nice cats being pulled as well. Lots of my ACATS/BOC brothers out there hunting down them big blues some stopping by to say Hi. I had 7 fish this weekend over 15 lbs so not or that bad made the people I had out very happy 4 poeple with their biggest catfish ever and lots of eaters to take home as well. Saturday was a great day nice temps and all. Today was cooler and the winds seem to start up just as the fishing got good. Water was running right at 60 and seems must of the fish was around 35 to 50 feet. will hit it again on wed bemay try some DC waters and see what up that way .

2. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Was out today until 1.30 to much rain and very little bite we did end up with some eater around 15. The bait was hard to find today

3. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Tomorrow looks like a great day for the river have a seat in the boat if someones up to it I will start out around 10 am to fish the tide. if you would like to ride along drop me a line and we can see what we can find.