"WINTER STORM WARNING"...... but it's freakin SPRING!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 20, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Is anyone else suffering from depression now? I can't handle this "Winter Storm Warning" crap when it's officially SPRING TIME. Depending where you are located here in Ohio they are calling for 1 to 6 inches of snow. I feel bad for the folks in Colorado, they got 12 inches of snow!

Mother Nature can be a B@&#$ somtimes!

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I feel your pain Bryan I cant wait till this cold weather junk leaves. I want my heat and humidity

3. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I hate it , but if your an ice fisherman you would be happy.

4. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    yep here in kentucky we started out with rain then went to sleet,then snow and now were back to a cold,cold rain. i want so bad to half to complain about it being hot. i fell like i been couped up all winter i'm ready to stretch my legs and my lines with out freezing my but off.:rolleyes:

5. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Spring== a coil of wire that can absorb compression and return to it's original shape. :D

Global warming, We are ALL Doomed, Doomed. :eek: :eek:

6. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    I have no clue about warming of the globe, all i do know is the blooming wind has been blowing nonstop all blooming day, and not a light wind either, the flag at my place of employment was straight out all day.. and the cold goes right through you.. now we are waiting on the snow? Have had my pellet stove on all day, usually the wife shuts it down when house reaches 78* not today.. so the weather is not co-operating with us personel who would like to get out on the water w/out freezing our fannies off. I think the spring is SPRUNG..

7. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    well, now that they are hitting good its your chance to get your "snow channel" picture.

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dink,

I'll be out THursday evening for a couple hours, trying place I went to once last year. Nothing special, just hoping to pick up some channels.

9. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    umm actually i think colorodo got 24 inches bro... I hate it, wish we would have got it back in the "WINTER" if thats what u want to call it. only had about 3 good snows over 3''. :mad: just makes the fish bite harder this weekend

10. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Man I know what your talking about it's down to 60 I almost had to put on a jacket to fish. Just kidding it's supposed to get down to 35 tommorrow night and all my trees and plants are budding.

11. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    that aint funny ersal. duacain and i went out sunday after church in with the wind 35 to 40* weather. yes i am so depressed right now i hid all my rope. i am so close to getting my boat finnished but i need over 50* days to finnish.

12. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Depending on how far north the storm goes, we can get anywhere from a trace to 10 inches of the white crap. Boy, I can't wait.

Ray

13. scorpion62

scorpion62 New Member

State:
    arkansa
    HELLO ALL, I AM NEW BUT GOTTA ADMIT, THIS WEATHER IS REALLY KILLING ME. EVERYTIME I GET A DAY OFF, THE FRIGG'IN WEATHER KICKS UP A STORM OR SOMETHING:mad:. I AM HERE IN ARKANSAS AND JUST MOVED HERE FROM CALIFORNIA A COUPE OF YEARS AGO. BOUGHT BRAND NEW BOAT AND DECKING IT OUT, BUT WEATHER WILL NOT LET ME FINISH SO I CAN GO A FISH'IN. TIRED OF A'WISHIN'. SIGHS!:sad:

14. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Just think how cold it would be if we didn't use outboards all the time and cause global warming lol!

15. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    And to think I was considering going fishing.....lol

16. QuincyFisher

QuincyFisher New Member

State:
    Quincy,Illinois
    Here in Quincy,Illinois is was 70 degrees out 2 saturdays ago now its supposed to snow 6-12 inches and sleet all night.

17. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Welcome Scorpion, why u use all caps? lol

18. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    i'll be thinkin' bout' ya's when i get off work tommorrow afternoon and i'm out on the lake in my shorts channel cattin':p :p

lord i apologize ,for poking fun at my boc brothers beeing snowed in.....:p

19. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    No snow yet, we will wait and see. As smart as they are will probably be 70 and sunny tomorrow. LMAO

20. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I don't mind the weather forecast to much this week.:p
    I just ordered a new pole and some gear today from Catfish Connection to go along with the new soft side tackle box I got for Christmas. lol I can wait awhile :D