Winter Park Ramp

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Dredge, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Can anyone tll me if Winter Park's ramps are open?Or,if there's a place to put in between Arnlod and Valley Park?I'm desperate to find a spot close to home to fish Wednesday.HELP ME PLEASE,BEFORE I GO LOONY SITTING ON THE BANK.:crazy:O.K.,I feel better now.Sorry I got so loud.Thanks.:wink:V

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I have no idea where you are talking about Michale but I hope someone gets you help soon so you dont go loony:smile2:. Good luck wednesday.

Tom

3. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Thanks.I haven't been out in 3 weeks.Just a little stir crazy,you know?I never go this long without fishing.

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I know what you are talking about. Its been two weeks for me. Too many irons in the fire. But next week is a different story. Headed down to Truman saturday for the Drake Harbor torny. Not going to fish it but I am going to fish that night with my son:smile2::tounge_out:. Then vacation starts and going to fish most of the week.

Tom

5. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I'n taking four days off at the end of July.Half to go to the Current River smallie fishing for my dad's 82nd birthday,half for a big Blue cat.Good luck to you your son.

6. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Not gonna repeat the directions again, but I replied to you in the other thread you asked for a ramp in.:wink:

7. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Thanks.I figured I'd duoble my chanches by putting the thread in two places.