Winter chores for spring

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by powercat, Jan 30, 2007.

1. powercat

powercat New Member

State:
    Olathe,Ks/Fish Gravois Mi
    I have been keeping busy making sinkers and snelling hooks. I went by Hobby Lobby and bought 3"X4" zip loc bags to put my catfish rigs in so that I wouldn't waste time looking in my tackle box for the individual hooks sinkers, float etc. I am open to other suggestions on what we can do to make fishing easier when we can fish.

2. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC powercat,

I keep my ski boat down there at Raymonds Marina. I learned how to drift fish in the cove just off of the public use area. Good area for channels! You're going to enjoy this site!

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Dick. Semi-retired is better than nothing!!

4. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm just tired I can't re yet!! WeLCOME!!

5. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Powercat.Lots of great info and great people.

6. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    welcome powercat your on a great lake there fish it alot when i am not on the missouri river .Did you know about the gathering yet

7. Incoming06

Incoming06 New Member

State:
    Missouri, St. Joseph
    Welcome brother you are going to find so much gerat information in here you'll have to study it to retain it all. Cabelas carries i tool called a tackle buddy. Its a rubber tube which you can put a hook through it holds your hook leader and swivel around this tube without getting tangled. Each one can hold 25 leaders.Very convenient and quick just premake your leaders and put them on the tackle buddy.

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Welcome Aboard Dick. Looking forward to seeing your post. At the very least this website will make you a better fisherman and at best, you will make some life long friends.