WINNER AT DAYTONA

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishcrazy256, Feb 17, 2008.

1. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well its over and the winner is ryan newman ,smoke got smoked . and my man Jr. what happened ? :embarassed::crazy:

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Jr. got tied up behind Kyle Busch when Kyle made the yellow line violation and had to go back 2 cars and get in line. Congrats Ryan Newman and Penske Racing.

3. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    It happens that way sometimes but Dale Jr. is still the man!!!

4. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    Jr. didn,t have any help there at the end.Then kyle held him up.Hes still #1 in my book.

5. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Tuff luck for Jeff and the 24 team, seems an upper "A" arm mount gave way on the front suspention changing the geometry, and the handling. He had a good day going, he was running in the top 5 pretty much up to the point of failure. Smart choice to get it off the track before something real bad happened. There's always next week.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    imo it was a terrible race. not to anyones blame but to watch hours of speed channel and all the singing dancing and 180 laps of same old same old just to see the last 80% of the 20 good laps ran behind a corvette at 65mph just wasnt my idea of a good race.

no one from 10th on back had a chance due to the quick cautions.:angry:

good day for penske racing though. wish we could have seen what the guys really had. heck old d.j. was in the front group and ended up 16th. just no one could show there stuff at crunch time. if you wernt up there already your hand was delt.

7. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I do think it was Richard petty that said , when it comes to race day you try to set yourself up in the field for a win and if you win it comes by circumstance.

8. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I great start to the season for Dodge!:big_smile: