Winfield City Lake Chart?

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Muddy96, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Muddy96

Muddy96 New Member

State:
    Winfield, Ks
    Does anyone know where I can get a depth chart for the lake. I have not been able to find one. Jerry

2. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I wish I did. I have been looking for one too. I know the general layout of the lake, as far as depths go, but would be nice to find a map. If you come up with one, let me know.

3. waltywalt

waltywalt New Member

State:
    kansas
    where is this place at i cant find it

4. Muddy96

Muddy96 New Member

State:
    Winfield, Ks
    It is also known as timber creek lake. In the flathead division the three top weights in the weekend tournament were 36#, 32#, and 27#.

5. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Jerry,

I found a topo map of the Winfield Lake. It is very good, and very detailed. They are $10 for the laminated, $7 for non-laminated. They have them here in Wichita, at City Blue Print. If you are ever in town, let me know and I will give you directions.

Later

6. Muddy96

Muddy96 New Member

State:
    Winfield, Ks
    Can I get them. Just PM them to me or I can get you my phone number and we can talk. One would help out alot. Thanks, Jerry

7. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Hey Jerry If You Are Still Looking, I Have An Uncle In Udall, Ks. That Is Retired And Spends About 10 Days A Month On That Lake
    And He May Have What Your Looking For. I'll Ask Him.

8. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Sorry man, I forgot to get back with you on this. City BluePrint here in Wichita sells them for $10. They are laminated, and big maps, to big to make copies of on a copier, and of course they have a "do not duplicate" disclaimer on them too, or I would get one and make a copy of it.

Was the tournament from a few weeks ago Jay Tate's tournament?

9. Muddy96

Muddy96 New Member

State:
    Winfield, Ks
    Sorry it took me three months to answer, but yes it was Jay's Tournament. I can't wait for the spring tournament.

10. Catmaster

Catmaster New Member

State:
    SE Kansas
    I would give the KDWP a call and have them send them to you.

11. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Me TOO!! June 9th and 10th, from what I hear! I am coming loaded for bear this year!:lol:

12. Muddy96

Muddy96 New Member

State:
    Winfield, Ks
    Go ahead and pay your money, but don't waste your time fishing and staying up all night. I already have the winning hole identified, just a matter of pulling the fish up on the bank.:cool2:

13. rigger

rigger New Member

State:
    arizona

i have fished that tourny for years me and jay started fishing it when we were in school 10 years ago i have won it many times and placed alot also
    i camp with jay every tourny

14. The Mechanic

The Mechanic New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Does City BluePrint have charts for other lakes and ponds in Kansas?

15. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas

Almost EVERY Kansas lake, and a lot of OK lakes as well.

I have been collecting them, they are pretty handy, and well worth the money.

16. The Mechanic

The Mechanic New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Excellent. Thanks.

I live in Park City and fish the ponds out this direction, like the K-Dot ponds on either side of I-135. I'll check it out.

Roy

17. Muddy96

Muddy96 New Member

State:
    Winfield, Ks
    Oh, I see insider trading.....Thats O.K, because either i feel confident in my new spot, or I am just getting the itch to catch some fish, not sure, think the fish fever may be hampering my thoughts.....help, please, bring another week of two of good weather, that should helpcure the fever, maybe then I will be talking with sense again, can'ttttt ttyyyyyype m=ore.....