WINDY

Discussion in 'LOCAL WISCONSIN TALK' started by knockdownducks, Jun 29, 2009.

1. knockdownducks

knockdownducks New Member

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    it was horrible then i almost lost an anchor got it caught fishing by the 90 bridge on something, the wife went it was fun but it just wasnt a good night. then for some reason my spider wire was spinning on the reel really wierd then when i was baiting up a hammer handle took one of my baits off in a flash lol, yeah i cant post pms yet west but i do try the piss trick when it gets slow or let the dog chase shotgun shells the always come when shes way out past the boat too. got friday off so im going to hit the lacrosse thursday night, then below the dam fri and saterday, maybe sunday too if i dont have much left to do at the gailsville middle school. got more secret 7 in today im burning it up like mad its close i still cant get away from sonnys completly -----yet

2. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    o yeah my box is loaded with striclty team catfish gear, furry things are the ticket here.

3. way west

way west New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Sounds like you had quite a night. Have you ever noticed when things start going down hill how they just seem to pick up steam? I couldn't help but chuckle when you mentioned that snake northern hitting your bait. Those darned things really peel off the line and you think you've got a big one 'til you set the hook. You can't ever lose them either because that hook is always somewhere between their gills and their rectum.

A steady job and the love of a good woman have been the ruination of many a good fisherman

4. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    lol yeah i find it amazing how a 5/0 can get there that fast