winchester 67

Discussion in 'Small Game Hunting' started by Duane, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Duane

Duane New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Been loking fro an old single shot to compliment my ruger single six and found a winchester 67 for 60 bucks inn great shape im excited about it acccuracy even with the stone age trigger it keeps up with my marlin 925 with open sight guess they dont build them like they used to

2. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Hey there Duane.

How the heck are you?

Good buy on that winchester.

You ever get that crack in your boat fixed?

3. Duane

Duane New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Hey bud seems like im always repairing something being a maintenance man in a hospital. yea called alumacraft they said go have it welded so I did it didnt hold being only 50 mil thickness so they gave me a new one plus my money for welding it .Guy said bring it to local dealer drop it off pick up your new one after 1.5 years old got a whole new warranty too.Go figure maybe they love cajun catfishermen .ther warranty states 5yr hull prorated by year .they just gave a new one easy as pie .Had to send them pics of trailer boat and cracks .then the dealer told me they were gonna sell it for scrap as Alumacraft didnt want it back .The rep at Alumacraft also told me they seel these models 1436 lt as pond boats I told him they should state that ,not for choppy water .Got a feeling they seen this before very light mill metal Thanks for asking havent talked to Scout lately he fishes other side of bay from me

4. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    I have a 67 that was my Grandfather's squirrel gun, it is an excellent firearm.