Winchester 12 ga. 1300

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by waynesburgjay, Oct 1, 2009.

1. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Got a Winchester 1300 12 ga. with black synthetic stock and it shoots 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells. Was going to sell it , what do you think a good price is? It's in good condition.

2. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I bought mine from a guy on another site last year with 2 barrels (slug and Field)
    for $250. In very good condition.

3. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I bought mine about 4 or 5 years ago for $275. I liked the gun so I kept it. I really have no idea what they are worth. When I bought mine I think they were selling for around $300 new.

4. backwoodsman68geric

backwoodsman68geric New Member

State:
    illinois
    My deer gun is a 1300, good gun. $250 would be fair if its a newer one and in good shape.

5. Jesse168

Jesse168 Member

State:
    Memphis, Tennessee
    The Winchester Model 1300 was made in several different grades. The two main grades look very much alike but there is a BIG differance. The regular grade had very low grade wood while the better grade has good walnut. If you look up the 1300 on the internet you will see the differance and the price differance of new guns.

The grades are simular to what Remington did with their 870 Pump...the Express Model in comparison to the Wingmaster...a big differance.

The used starting prices for low grades average $150-200 while the higher grade starts about $100 more.

If I rememeber correctly barrels for the 1200 & 1300 interchange.

Jesse