Will's Creek Dam?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rockbass, Sep 27, 2006.

1. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am thinking of possibly hitting up Will's Creek Dam Friday night. ANy other Members want to give it a try?

2. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    Jack, jason and I are planning on going to a spot in Coshocton , that Jack knows Sat sometime..send a PM to Netmanjack for details

3. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks for the offer! I would love to join ya, but I am putting on a catfish tournament Saturday night, so I won't be able to make it down. Thanks anyway!

4. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    Hey no problem,.we still may be able to share a bank before its to cold to wait them out

5. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    I am planning on trying Will's Creek this weekend, are the flatties hitting there and if so on what? Thanks for any info.

6. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    we are having a get together starting today and going thru the weekend at dillon campgrounds and all the locals that fish that area will be there,come on down and meet some brothers and get first hand info about the whole area

7. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    We fished Will's Creek saturday night with no luck. We were using goldfish in about 11' of water, we fished till a little after midnight. The water was 44 deg. Hope next trip is better.

8. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Where were you and what were you using to gauge temps? We fished Wills Creek Saturday night and according to my Lowrance x 135 it was 64 degrees and dropped to 62 overnight. Our bait of choice was live gill. Landed was 3 flatties, 2 channels and 2 Northern Pike. This was at the mouth. Upstream should have been warmer.

Good luck next trip.

9. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    We were about 1/2 to 3/4 mile from the dam in the resevoir, I have an interphase fish finder it may not be accurate on the temp or anything else, I have not checked it against anything else, but the water didn't feel very warm either. I think I really need to upgrade my fish finder.

10. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That is pretty much echoing what I have caught down there my last couple trips:angry: Buddy caught one small flattie and cousin caught a small channel.

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i heard today that a 40 was caught this past weekend below the dam, and a 9 pound saugeye. but that was just hear say