Willie on the prowl

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by TN Greg, Aug 3, 2008.

1. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    Hey Willie, I had a great time the other night. It was a pleasure to fish with you. To be honest, it was a breath of fresh air compared to my usual crew who is full of negativity vibes and smell of skunk.

Attached is the pic. I had trouble with it as well. Let me know if you want me to try and email it to you again.

Attached Files:

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    DANG FLOAT TRIP, Banging out them Personal Best just about every other week now eh BRO?

Congrats man. lol Thats an awesome fish.

3. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Congrats Willie! That's a nice fish! Starting to look decidedly porky over there on the East side lately.....:smile2:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Willie on a nice fish. Looks like you have things going your way.

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Ok, I can see noone is stepping up to the plate with ol Harry Old. :roll_eyes:

I have decided to take Harry Old under my wing within the month of August and see if we can buck that Avatar Name he has earned.

Harry, you must take a bath, no nanners, and leave ALL your equipment at home. I dont want one single Skunk Tainted aparatus on my sexy craft. Well put an end to this Debauchery. :smile2:

I also owe Mike and Debbie a night trip to a couple of my August Producing holes so we need to get that banged out you two.

Anyone else I promised trips to and cant remember?

6. GUP

GUP New Member

State:
    Washington, MO
    Great catch Willie!!

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Sorry Willman, I posted that 'Harry" post on the wrong thread. No disrespect.

8. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    No problem Pres, I too will take Old Harold on a float trip if he wants.
    Hopefully I'll have my new (used) motor by the time the water gets to normal pool. Im going with my first mind, and not putting my 20hp on the rivers in this condition. I think all of them is gonna get off the list. They just have to put the time in................Listen to me I sound like a PR-.

..........Hope I didnt jinx myself, I love this feeling of catching nice fish for a change

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    See Willie, you really can catch fish when you're in a boat that runs... hehehe.. Sorry you had that one comming for a while.. hehehe

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Cuz if your in the guiding business, well ya could land at the new airport in northwest ark. Take me to catch a hogg and fly my back home:smile2::smile2::smile2: Never mind bout flyin me home, i'll be on cloud 9 if i hang a gooden.

Plannin on going up to fish with Brandon this weekend and hopefully break the 20 pound mark and the dreaded LIST:confused2: Unc. your day will come friend, ya got too many friends over there for it not to.:wink:

11. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Cuz, I think the last time you were in Texas you said something bout an all expense paid trip to Missouri to catch a hog:wink: j/k looks like yall are having fun this season, wtg Wille. keep catching them hogs!!!

12. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Ahem, ah, ahemm, Hi Cuz!:wink:

13. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Nice fish,Willie.Now,if someone could show me how it's done....

14. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    With all them poles you got in the boat Kutter I don't see how you keepmissing them.. I guess your gonna hafta quit fishing in your bathtub and try the river.. Actually I think Tom and me need to go out in his boat, maybe that will break the jinx for both of us..

15. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool2:W.T.G. Willie Congrads on catching a good one.Now you got started keep it up.

16. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    What jinx, I caught my over 20 this year. Don't include me in your stank.:wink: I'm gonna hafta beat 3 times that to break my PB.

I think I'm gonna go outside an look at my boat. Why? Cause I can!:wink:

17. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ouch... Hang on a little longer.. I'll have a boat by the end of the month.. Then look out guys.. Not saying that it'll help me catch fish, but it sure can't hurt..I like going out with everybody, but there's nothing like going out in your own boat.. Willie is gonna be hard to catch now.. Seems like every time he goes out he catches a bigger fish..

18. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    nice fish willie. congratulations.

19. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Good job Willie and nice fish!!:cool2:

20. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I smell a name change,,,"Willie TopIt" Congrats Willie, glad for ya bro.