Williams dam

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by bigcatkev, Jun 9, 2006.

1. bigcatkev

bigcatkev Member

State:
    indiana
    going to williams dam sat. morning for the first time. Hope to catch some big one's. Got plenty of big bluegill and skip jack so will see what happens. I'll post how I did. O-yeah:big_smile:

2. bkhollan

bkhollan New Member

State:
    Washington, Ind
    I only live about 45 mins from there. I would like to go out there with you.

3. bigcatkev

bigcatkev Member

State:
    indiana
    Well the trip to williams didn't go to well. Only caught a few small ones. Tried just about everything and couldn't come up with any big ones. Took a guy who's never caught a big fish so let him get anything that hit and missed a few good take downs. Water was falling and some say fish are spawning so I dont know what happend. Williams dam is great water to fish. Plenty of cover and depth. Maby next time. Sorry bkhollen didn't see your post. Maby next time! Saw that 9lbs is your bigest fish. We have got to get you a big fish soon. Give me a shout and will see what I cant do

4. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have heard that Williams Dam thus far hasn't yielded many trophies yet. Two truck drivers I deal with at the Post Office that live in Oolitic and Mitchell fish strong at Williams, and both haven't had much luck, and both I consider noteworthy fisherman. The future only looks bright from here then , I reckon!!!!