Willard, Please Help!

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by vlparrish, Sep 16, 2007.

1. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Willard, I need some help, please. I'm trying to get an older motor running for a friend. It is a Chrysler 20 HP Autoelectric. I jumped the selenoid with a screw driver and the starter turned well, but I wasn't getting any fire. Some of the wiring and electronic parts appear corroded. If I had a wiring diagram it would greatly enhance my troubleshooting abilities. If you have one on this particular motor, could you PM or email it to me please. The model no is 023 and the serial is 1218, if that will help you some. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks. Vern

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I don't have any on these engines but I will scoure around and see what I can come up with.

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Vernon I haven't forgot you . I have been having trouble accessing the year that engine was built. I do know some of them had the merc force electronics on them. I have a friend that is a whiz on these engines and when he gets back into town I'll get some info from him.

4. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Willard I knew you hadn't forgot me. I know how hectic things can get and I've yet to see you not help a BOC member thanks. Vern

5. Eurolarva

Eurolarva New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I have the schematic you are looking for however because I have less then 10 posts I can not PM you. I will send the file to Willard and he can send it back to you. If this is the wrong ignition or you have further questions please post back here.

6. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Good to see you here ralph. I will take care of this for you and me.
    Appericate the help ralph.