Will we have a 0-16 team this season?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Little Luey, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    The Lions are still doing the usual, but I think they have perfected the art of loosing. They are a bad team and they cannot catch a break, now seems like Dante Culpepper is hurt and may not play next weekend against the Colts.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3754967

I really don't see them winning a game this season. They should just break the team up or move elswhere, rename the team and start fresh with everyone new, from coaches, players unifirm and all.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    The Lions are trying hard to go 0-16! :roll_eyes: :smile2: It's hard to imagine a team being so horrible for so long in this modern era of parity in the NFL but the Lions have found a way to be that bad! :wink:

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    well,the 49ers wasn't so hot for quite a while also.well,they still aren't quite that good.someone will step in and take charge before long,all you can do is wait.

i would say an 0-16 record this year looks plausible,considering the rest of the teams they have to play,good luck!!

4. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I don`t see the Lions winning this year the way they are playing.

5. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I think their last chance at a win was against the Vikings. Hard to imagine they could go to Indy Or Lambeau Field and get a win. That leaves one home game and it is against the Saints. Think the Lions can Put up 50 points to stay ahead of them? Doesn't look good.

6. NewMexicoCatfisher

NewMexicoCatfisher New Member

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    I agree that the chance was vs the Vikings. I really hope they get a win.. I never want a team to be winless. It would be nice if they upset Indy..:embarassed:

GO TITANS!!

7. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    They aren't going to win a game this year I don't think. It's pretty sad to say but I think that if Kitna was there all year he was good enough to get them to a couple of wins. They should have just let K. Smith be the guy all year but he's been playing well and Calvin Johnson is going to be the best reciever in the NFL in a couple of years and that's saying something with Moss, Fitzgerald, Boldin, Owens, Colston, Marshall and others out there. There is some hope, they just haven't been lucky at all and it's kind of snow balled. If they don't win a game then they need to gut the coaching staff b/c that's just too big a burden to try and overcome next year and the new guy wouldn't possibly be able to do worse so he'd be in a "winning" situation.

8. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    Quick! someone go hire Norv Turner!!

This could be the chance he's waited his entire career for.... The opportunity to *improve* a program.

Jon

9. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    the lions shouldnt have got rudi he is too old