Will the rain ever stop?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by LilRyjoe04, Jun 26, 2006.

1. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Man, I'm trying to get out on the reservoir and it's been raining for about a week straight (and is currently raining.:angry: ), this is terrible.lol We got ready to a couple of nights ago and it started pouring. We've had pretty good luck out at the Eagle Creek reservoir in the boat. Perfect eating size, but we haven't kept any yet. Nothing to big as of yet, I caught a ten pound blue. That's nothing to :eek:oooh: over.lol I was watching the forecast and guess what.? RAIN for the whole rest of the week! When will the madness stop?

2. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    I know what you mean. I don't watch the weather anymore, just go anyways.

3. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    kittys like that rain. i'am going to try to do alot of river cat'n in july. might try to get down to dogwood and fish the white river and the lake for some cats in a week or so. cant forget them big gill's and redear in dogwood.

4. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    If it does let me know I live in ohio
    :lol: :lol:

5. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I feel ya RyJoe. Rain is always good for fishing, but enough is enough. I can always catch channels when the water is up, but I have a hard time getting to good flathead spots around here when the water is high. I've caught my fair share of channels already this year, and some decent sized ones too, but I'm ready to lay into a big old flattie and if this rain dosen't quite, I gotta start looking for new spots to try for flatheads.

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    ill take some of that rain ryjoe! can you guys turn your fans to the north and blow the clouds up here for me pls. lol

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well, it wasn't raining today.:0a1: But I didn't go fishing.:sad2: That's okay though. This Sunday I'm headed out to Monticello (spelling?)lol We are going to be staying right next to Indiana beach right on the old Tippecanoe channel.:smile2: My brother has gone there before and he has caught a couple nice twenty pound flatties, but at night we take our boat out and tie off to the roller coaster at Indiana beach where the people feed the carp and we catch so many of those damn things it's funny. We use Wheatie balls and tear em up. They are nasty though and bleed like hell. They're fun though. We do that till our arms start hurting or if we get to hammered and fall in the lake.lol