will it ever stop raining?

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by jason berry, May 14, 2009.

1. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    Rain, rain, rain, river is at 40 feet in evansville and henderson and its still raining at least saturday all im doing is mowing grass and not fishing. Will when it stop guys?its a repeat of last year. How do you guys feel about this?

2. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    I feel for you just keep it up there would you.:smile2::wink:lol

Hope it ends soon so you can get out an catch some fish good luck and be safe.

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I for one have had enough rain......The places I usually fish are under water and while I've been determined to continue to fish.....I havent caught a good flat yet. This time last year....We already had a couple really good ones. Hopefully all these rain patterns we are in will change and things will return to normal.:confused2:

4. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Brother! Keep your chin up, it can't rain forever. We have a month before we get to go down to Derby, IN. and I pray to the good Lord everyday to let it be nice. It will get better!!!! Good luck and good fishin'

5. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yeah I feel the same way..Its been beautiful all week(during work) and now there calling for rain again all this weekend(no work)..Go figure..

6. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    It seems like the last couple of years that there is either too much rain or not enough. There doesn't seem to be "normal" rainfall, at least here in Central Texas. Three years ago, we were dry; very dry. Two years ago, we had a flood; a big flood. After the flood, we got very dry. We've had a little rain since the first of the year, but still need a lot more.

7. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    LOL The high water and cool sping is kicken our butts here on the MO river in Missouri. Fish are 3 weeks behind. Just now guys here are starting to pull out some nice ones. Coldfronts need to stay up north and the rain let off a lil its hard to fish 17ft crp and over on the MO just high enough to make fishen tough as can be. And the river just wont warm up. Still 63 deg. Shrugs we was due for another cold wet spring.

8. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    thats why i swiched to lakes, rivers are hard to fish in high water, but im slaying flatheads if i stayed all n ight id get 5 in a night in the 20 to 40 rangesome maby 50 60