Will he ever get a boat?(skunkMaster)

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by PR Hicks, Aug 14, 2008.

1. PR Hicks

PR Hicks New Member

State:
    illinois
    yeh know... if u woulda just kept your old boat u wouldnt be look'n for a new one... :wink:

2. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    WOW H! your gonna have to lay the smack down on that boy of yours when you get home......Now even he's gonna give you crap about not having a boat:roll_eyes:

3. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I tried to get him to buy me one for my birthday, but he said something about being broke.. Ask him where his boat is.. He's a grown boy with a pretty good job and all...

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:
    All them secret spots too eh?:burn_joss_stick::big_smile_2::sure:

5. PR Hicks

PR Hicks New Member

State:
    illinois
    ha ha ha... hey know ant i sopose to be looking into bigger things... college and a career???? thats the fathers job to show the son hey u can have this later in life with a lil work... i know my dads been threw alot and i respect him for all the things hes done and i know its going to be better. and i wish him the best of luck. and ill be here for him

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Patrick, i just figured this all out:confused2::confused2::confused2: I'm dummer than a brick i guess. Unc is your pappy:crazy: Dat make us cuz's or whut???:tounge_out::tounge_out::tounge_out:

7. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois

Look at this, someone finaly respect's Har'Old:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: I thought they would find proof of Big Foot before we had someone on here that showed Har'Old some respect........Har'Old how much are you paying Him?:tounge_out::big_smile:

8. PR Hicks

PR Hicks New Member

State:
    illinois
    damn and i coulda got payed??? guesss ill rem that for nxt time..haha

9. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    A can of soda .50
    A bag of popcorn $1.00
    Messing with Harold on the computer Priceless

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    They did what timing :roll_eyes::eek:oooh:

http://www.ktvu.com/news/17174989/detail.html

11. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Where can you get soda for 50 cents and popcorn for a dollar.. you gotta stay in the present Jason and quit going back in time to be like me..

12. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Harry, what time are you meeting up with Jason, or was it Ryan or whom tomorrow night for the Professional Guided Trip on the Mississippi?????????

13. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Patrick and me are going out in the War Eagle with Jake tommorrow if we can put in up north.. You gotta meet Jake and take him under your wing..

14. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I should have known, I keep forgetting how fast you jump ship around here........ Just as Mike and I were about to learn them secret Northern spots too :sad2: :smile2:

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Well bring your ole crippled arse and your boat to Alton in the morning at Mc D's at 8 am and you can play fishy too..

16. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Now Harry you know I don't have one of them big river boats, so I will just set back and wait until YOU get YOUR RIVER BOAT, and then You can show me ALL them great spots. :misdoubt::embarrassed_2:

17. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Well, after the river dropping like a rock. The big river is now like a big LAKE above the dam in Alton. Well, if the winds not blowing to hard I guess.

18. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Now Dan, you don't like fishing above the dam, there are no fish up there, so keep fishing below the dam and leave my area alone.. hehehe

19. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Heck, it doesn't seem like I even GET to fish anymore. I think I've been out 2 times in the past 2 weeks. :angry:

20. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Your still doing better than me.. I haven't been back on the river since I fished with Bill.. I'm overdue..