Will Cleveland finally get a sports championship?

Discussion in 'LilRyjoe's NBA Talk' started by jmjackson333, May 13, 2009.

Will the Cavaliers win the NBA Championship '09

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jmjackson333

jmjackson333 New Member

State:
    Spencer, O
    Can anything stop the Cavaliers? Will the Cavs win the NBA Championship this year? With 8 straight in the first two rounds and all the other teams without starters, its looking good! Who do you think will take it all?

2. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I hope so, I would like to see LeBron and company get a ring.

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I would say yes, with all going on and there play is great. But my question is, will the rioting be greater after a win or a loss...... Sadly I think it will be a big ignorant problem, hope I am wrong too, but ya know..........

4. jmjackson333

jmjackson333 New Member

State:
    Spencer, O
    No rioting in Cleveland either way. Our spirit is broken with our sports teams. We just dont let ourselves get that much emotion involved in rooting for our teams. We always get our hearts broken. So if they win it all, it will be more like WHEW! And if they don't, it will be "I told you so."

5. jmjackson333

jmjackson333 New Member

State:
    Spencer, O
    Oh well, its over. Back to the old Cleveland Ohio slogan..... "there's always next year".:embarassed:

6. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I don't think Cleveland will even get to the finals this year, either Boston or Orlando will take them out, too many match up problems for Cleveland. I think Orlando will win it all.

Last edited: May 5, 2010
    Big Sam likes this.
  7. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    They look & play about the same as last year...There wont be no Lebron -vs- Koby unless it's in the puppet commercials!!!!LOL they need to can veri-choke & ILL cow-gus & Hack a shaq resthome ..how could they think they will win with this bunch???:secret:

8. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Well looks like Cleveland served up a nice plate of "choke-soup" as usual in the playoffs last night:secret: there fixing to EXIT the playoffs real soon...It's a shame too everyone pulls for cleveland in the playoffs:star: and they do the same thing over & over each year expecting different results...even IF they had a miracle comeback and beat Boston the "magic" would absolutely demolish the Cavs:waiting:

9. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    They are only equipped for the Lakers. That's why they got Shaq and kept Ilgauskas. But you can't match them up against other teams that have younger more athletic teams. Even Michael Jordan didn't win all by himself, if you're down by 10 with 4 seconds to go that last second shot means nothing. I think the Lakers will win it all if the Cavs get knocked out, which looks like the Celtics may do just that up 3-2. GO LAKERS!