Will be stocking Gamakatsu 8/0 circles

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Feb 17, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    We will be stocking 8/0 Octopus Circle hooks in a few weeks. Have them ordered, As soon as they come in. We will get them listed on the board.
    Then after that should have them in small packs from 1/0 to 8/0.
    Pete

2. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    What size paks of the Gamakatsu hooks are you going to be stocking?

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I will have them from 5 packs, 10 packs, 25 packs, 50 packs and 100 packs.
    Pete

4. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thanks,sounds good to me. Let me know when you get them in.

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Will do as soon as they hit the door. I will post it. There waiting on Gamakatsu to get them to my dealer. So they told me it would be mid March.:sad2:
    Pete

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Keep us posted. I like the idea of a 100 pack!

Bill in SC

7. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I ran across some gamagatsu 8/0 circle hooks in a store I was in the other day in 5pks... Had never tried them and they sure looked good. The gap was really wide. Wider than any other hook I have bought. So I decided to give em a try so I bought a couple pks just to try em and see how sharp they are.

I got home with them and took them out of the paks to put in my tackle box and I felt of em to see how sharp they were. Let me tell ya these thangs are super sharp.. Sharpest large hook I have ever felt right out of the pak. They are even sharper then the Eagle claw laser pts that I have. These hooks are needle sharp and will grab like there is no tomorrow.... I haven't fished with them yet but I am excited about the prospects of fishing with them.

I am glad that Pete will now start carrying them because I know for a fact that I will start buying the gamagatsu hooks.

I encourage everyone to just buy a small pak of them and test them to see how sharp and strong they are compared to the hooks you are using now.

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Bill I know I like to be able to buy hooks in bulk also. But then plan on having them in the small packs as a sample pack.
    Like Kevin Posted, Its better to buy a small pack to start with that way you know if you like them. Then buy a bigger package.
    Kevin They are sharp. But theres some as sharp or sharper out of the bag.
    Hope everyones fishing is the best they have had in year this season.
    I think here in West Tn were in for bummper crop. 2 years of no current the fish have been getting fat like me.:smile2:
    Pete

9. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Though being sharp is certainly an asset, I think it is the DESIGN of the Gamakatsu octopus circle that makes it so successful. Reps out to you Kevin, for getting on the Gamakatsu bandwagon. You have found your hook now, and I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Bill in SC