wildwolf products

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by gatortail, Aug 8, 2009.

1. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    i just wanred to take the time to tell pete and mrs.marilyn thanks for the fine service and good supplie of catfishin products they sale. i bought some hooks from pete and they were the 8/0 wide gap circle hooks and the charlie browns.my catch went to about 96percent.me and ole bull caught bout 30 and only missed 2.and im lookin forward to doing business.with them in the near future so u guys need to give them a yell if ur serious about the cats.its wildwolf products.com and tell them u heard it from gatortail:cool2:

2. Gills4Flats

Gills4Flats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    :crazy: Please Stop ordering from Pete ! It takes up to much of his time and he's not able to Fish :embarassed:

3. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    Pete and Marilyn are good people and they stand behind their products. I only have one complaint. Pete did not include instructions with my new fish gripper on how to make the cats open their mouths and AAAhhh. In all honesty I love the grippers and the sinker slides I got from Pete at the Chattanooga gathering both were used when I caught my big blue.

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Gator still waiting on that 3000 hook order from that wild bunch you fish with. LOL

Gills4Flats buddy I need to sell everything I can where I can get the $$ to go fishing.:embarassed: Sales are way off,:crazy: Gas it way up:angry: I have the time but not the gas.. Well the kind that runs the boat anyway. :sad2:
    So if everyone will order say 39.99 each then I can go fishing. Make those videos of Controlled drift fishing where everyone can see them.

Mark buddy its easy just make a funny face at the fish, Then where there laughing grip them bad boys.. What does the new fish weight?

Pete

5. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    Pete the one in my avitar was my new PB at 38 pounds and I can tell you the grippers work great and I especially like them for weighing the fish without puncturing the lower jaw to attach a scale. I feel the less injury the best for the fish.

6. Gills4Flats

Gills4Flats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'll hold the Cam and split the Gas when your ready to fish :wink:

7. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    You talking to me? Are you talking to me? Sorry couldn't resist that movie flash back.

Where do you live cause I do sometime look for a side kick or partner in crime to help or share blame in my misadventures. LOL Always looking for a good partner to fish with and sharing expensis is not a reqirement. If I'm going I'm going and I don't worry to much about the costs involved, but lunch would be nice. LOL