WildWolf Kat Bobbers

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by fish, Jan 20, 2007.

1. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Gene, I can't wait to try your new Kat Bobbers. If they are as good as the ones you have made in the past they have got to be fantastic. We fish with the big bream and these bobbers will hold up a big bream with no problem at all. Just anchor upstream from a good hole and let your bobber float the bait right to the big boys. You can float right up to a log jam and not hang up because you have control of where the bobber will stop. There is nothing prettier than to see your bobber disappear under water and the good part is the bobber will set the hook for you.

Thanks Gene for the great products you provide for us catters. We appreciate you buddy.

2. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Where is a link for these new things? I love the ones I have, but new...... :big_smile:

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Gene has new molds for the bobbers. And they will even start having the logo on them.
    Like Fish I use them with 12"+ shad on them. And 3 oz of weight and the will still hold it up well.
    Best design made. And not a bad price at that.
    Pete

4. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Shawn, I don't know where the link is but Gene will be along here after while and let you know, I am sure.

5. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
  6. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Tom, you are going to love them Kat Bobbers no matter if you fish from a boat or from the bank. From the bank you can cast further with one than with any regular bobber or cork. Pardon the pun, but they are the "cat's meow".

7. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    haha thanks jim im sure i will love them. cant wait for spring!

8. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I just bought a couple yesterday. Can't wait to get them and try them out!

9. alton

alton New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Catfish Connection now sells Kat Bobbers.

10. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    I bought a couple of kat bobbers from Gene along with glow sticks. I have not had a chance to use them. Instructions are included but I am more of a visual and hands on type learner. Hopefully Gene can give a seminar at the Keystone gathering.
    Their is this lake I like fishing, in a certain section, their is alot tree roots alot of weeds it looks like a good place to fish only problem is you get hung up alot. Genes Kat bobbers will work great their.

Jaime