Wild Wolf Products

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by Catfish_Commando, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    The BOC welcomes

Wild Wolf Products​

To contact Pete Kildow please go to this web site to make your orders:

Wildwolf Products

Get the Catfish Products that will make the difference in getting that Big Cat this year

[​IMG]
    KatBobbers

[​IMG]
    Jug Makin Kits

[​IMG]
    8" Green GlowSticks​

Pete has been a Member of the Brotherhood of Catfishermen (BOC) since back when it only had 20 or so members. Catfishing and going to BOC Gatheringsis are his #1 pass time. Pete and Marilyn, his wife are both avid fishing partners and try to get out as often as they can. They have met a lot of the members on the BOC face to face and many of them have become great friends. Pete says:

"Marilyn and I live in West Tn, near the Tn River and Pickwick Dam. The fishing here is great and we can enjoy it year round. Marilyn and I purchased the Wild Wolf Products business from our good friend Gene Chambers
    in Nov of 2008. Gene came up with the idea to make a Bobber or Float that would suspend large live and cut baits, and also be a slip type float. The "KatBobber" was born to replace the using of balloons and other float type devices that he had been using. He wanted to make it easy to cast and to create a "hard to pull under" float that would help set the hook on these aggressive fish. The prototype floats did just that. Since that time hundreds and hundreds of them are in the hands of a lot of the BOC members. They work equally well for either Stripers or Catfish.

As of this writing, our inventory includes Kat Bobbers from 2 5/8” X 2” tall up to 2 5/8” round X 5” tall; the Fat Kat bobbers in 3 ¾” round from 2” tall up to 5” tall and are all listed on our website. We can make special orders for larger ones. We can produce them up to 12” tall. We have 8” glow sticks in the color green, the most visable color to see night fishing. We have 2 sizes of jug kits, 2 5/8” and 3 ¾” kits. Our glow sticks will fit all Wild Wolf Products floats and jugs.

[​IMG]

Our Tattle Tail Flagging jug kits are great as they allow the fisherman to see if a jug has a fish on or has had a hit and should be checked for bait.

And since acquiring Wild Wolf Products, we have added a few items to our inventory. We now stock:

[​IMG]

Charlie Brown hooks

[​IMG]

Gama Octopus Circle hooks,

[​IMG]

Also we were able to get our hands on the bigger Matzuo Sickle hooks people were asking for. We have Matzuo Sickle hooks in stock from 1/o up to the 10/0 and 11/0’s.

[​IMG]

We also have Glow in the dark Fish grips, these also have one piece that is orange. Allowing you to see them better in bright light during the day.

[​IMG]

One new product we have to offer is the Quick Rig Bait Bridling Kit. This kit allows a person to have the whole hook out of the bait like they do in salt water fishing. Thus taking out the chance of the hook being over filled with bait and not getting the correct hookup on a fish.

[​IMG]

We also have Sinker Slides

[​IMG]

Along with our 2 hook rigs we tie up. These can be custom fit to your needs also.

[​IMG]

Also we have Dip bait worms, These load up with bait and hold it even in current. With good dipbait.

[​IMG]

Then we have our safety float for anything you would like to keep floating if dropped overboard. We also we have Shin and Knee protectors and No-Roll Sinkers from 1 0z up to 8 oz(Not shown).

We hope to add more products as we grow and can afford to add them."​

The Brotherhood of Catfishermen would like to thank WildWolf Products for being a great sponsor.

2. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    just received my order for the 8inch lightsticks. i snapped one at 6pm on friday and it was still glowing at 7am this morning. very good lightsticks at an umbeleivable price! they are also very flexible and if you wanted you could double them over to attach to a floater.

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Anybody looking to buy glowsticks should consider this the best deal you can get!

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    gene. just sent an order for 100 glowsticks. thanks. let me know if there are any problems.

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    up untill this year my pb was 37 lbs.after reading about how others fish i tried some of genes catbobbers and i have cought 11 fish over 50 lbs.if you arent usind floats to get your bait up off bottom,in lakes only havnt tried it in the river yet,you could be missing the bigest fish of your life.

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Johnnie I know this is an old post. But how many fish over 50 lbs have you caught all total using our floats. Its unreal how well they do if people only give them a try.
    Pete

7. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Pete...I tried one of the cat-bobbers for the first time last april. I put a live bluegill on and floated him and it only took 5 minutes and landed a 43.1lb Flathead. I am a believer brother!:cool2:

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    :smile2: Yes that will make a believer out of you fast. But so many people think they always have to fish on bottom.:sad2: When more big fish are caught on baits held off bottom. :wink:
    Pete

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    sorry bout taking so long to reply pete but my puter is down and im having to use other peoples.
    in 2 years ive cought 26 fish over 50 lbs 3 of them have been over 60 and 1 was 72 lbs.all on the cat bobber.

10. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    wow and congrats Johnnie. thats some impressive numbers there.

11. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks hope everything there gets back to normal soon. And looking forward to first weekend in may.
    Pete

12. Cathunter Pete

Cathunter Pete New Member

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    Just ordered a few of the katbobbers, I'm dying to try them out on the Cape Fear River, I think I know of a perfect location to use them to beat my PB flathead of 42lbs, this year hopefully by mid-may. :smile2:

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Very impressive Johnnie. I better get some on order. What size do you recommend?

14. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I will be adding some bigger ones to the site after next weekend. As some people are using the 6" and 8" Fat Kat bobbers. I'm using some that's 10" for Big Stripers at the dam. Holds up a pound + Bait and 3 to 5 oz sinker in the boils.
    Pete

15. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Updated the Wild Wolf Page this morning. Thanks Pete for sponsoring the BOC.

16. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks Bryan. Great job as always, Thanks to you and each person that makes the BOC what it is. Home.
    Pete

17. cattbuster

cattbuster New Member

State:
    clarksville,ark
    Pete when Tops showed the sickle hooks i had to try them.My first time using them was awsom my wife caught a 12 to 15 lbr and i caught 4 that went 7 to 9 lbs i really like the design of these hooks they are for sure self setting hooks.If people hadn't tryed them they need to.There bad to the bone and thats no bull #***.

ShilohRed likes this.
  18. TDW

TDW Well-Known Member

State:
    Quincy,IL
    I just ordered a fish grip and safety float for it from Wild Wolf....I cant wait to get them!

19. TDW

TDW Well-Known Member

State:
    Quincy,IL
    Im hoping everyone at Wild Wolf is doing ok......I havent heard a word since my order was placed.

20. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Glad I seen this I have hit 2 e-mails to you, and have not heard back will try one again.
    Pete