Wild Wolf Products will be at the National Gathering

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Aug 19, 2006.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Just letting all of the BOC members that are going to be at the 1st BOC National Gathering know that We will be there.

It will be a great chance for me to meet Face to Face with a lot of my Customers. That I look Forward to. I have meet and know a lot of them but there are lots that I haven't met.

I will do Demos and instructionals and be there to answer any of your questions. We will do that on Friday and Saturday on a schedule that Paul I am sure will post. I will be there from Thursday afternoon til Sunday Noontime for sure. I am camping in Campsite #28, don't hesitate to slide by and introduce yourself; Customer or future Customer makes no difference. LOL

I will be bringing a lot of our products with me so if there is something that you want, Post on this thread so I will for sure have enough inventory with me to full your needs. I thought I took way too much stuff to Keystone and ran out. So let me know before Gathering time so I can be stocked up for sure. Go to our website and look our stuff over, I am sure a lot of the members have never been there. Check it out at:
    http://www.akwolf.com/MainWolf/Main.html

Thanks for looking and looking forward to seein Ya at the NAT'L

Gene

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Gene I am going to need 3 of those smallest bobbers. I'll be at site 31 and will let you know when we see you.

3. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I will be needing more of the bobbers like the ones I won in the contest. there is no better bobber for big fish.

Gene, How long will the green glow sticks keep. I mean if I had some for a year before I used them would they still last as long.

4. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Danny:

The Green Glow Sticks I sell will last a very long time. I have a tube that is about a year and a half old and still glow like fresh new ones. They will last even longer if you store them in a cool place.

I will have plenty of KatBobbers with me at the Nat'l. If some people want 20 or 30 they best let me know as that will wipe me out if a few were to do that. If I know then I will still have plenty as I can prepare for those orders.

Gene

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I will probably get at least 1 or 2 Kat Bobbers. Thanks, see you there.

6. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    OK....I will need 4 kat bobbers and a tube of the green glow sticks, I think it's a tube of 100. It's the ones that can make a circle or be used as they come. The first tube I got from you burn at least twice as long as the ones I got from walmart. I burned one for over 12 hours just to test them.

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Gene Buddy I look forward to you and your products being there. And to buy a few of the big floats we were talking about. Or may have to trade all the peppers and hush puppy's for a few:big_smile:
    Pete

8. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Uncle Pete:

You know me. We will work it out. LOL.
    I will make up some for you and bring them to the Nat'l.

Gene

9. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    I really appreciate you guys giving me a heads up on what you may need. I will sure make it easier for me.

Thanks;

Gene

10. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Gene old buddy I also know you will have plenty of the glow sticks and rings there?
    Pete

11. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Attention: Members

Please do this slow cause Gene will have to copy this down and please don't tell him what site your at, cause he will never get to your site you will have to look him up to get them, plus you will have to remind him that you wanted some, see Gene has CRS, he got this about 4 years ago, and he has no idea that he has it yet !! so please don't tell him, just go along with the program. He thinks Me Uncle Pete is a cook at some real Fancy restaurant in New York city..lmao :tounge_out:

12. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hi Gene I will be at the national Gathering from thursday evening thru Sunday night and would like to place this order to be picked up from you Friday morning. My name is John Straka Sr. and My adress is 601 27th ave, council Bluffs Iowa 51501 PH.1-712-322-4513.here is my Order.

2 pkgs.green glow sticks #GS 2
    6 units 2 1/2"long kat bobbers
    6 units 3 1/2" long kat bobbers
    6 units 4 1/2 ' long kat bobbers
    2 units rod tip light NS-007
    2 units rod tip light NS-008
    4 units extra battery packs NS-Bat

ThanK You, John D. Straka
    at bigcatman0816@cox.net :big_smile:

13. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    How about 8 years ago!!! Opps...better get outta here while the gettin is good. Keep him on the line, DH!!

14. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Members if your going to need some of Gene's product's please post it here, he needs all the help- he can get !! he will need three weeks just to make these order's up see when you get CRS it takes away from your working, and then you want to start going to bed about 9:55PM CST this is just another case of CRS and OLDAGE ..lol

I am here to help !!

Attached Files:

15. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Man I guess I need to charge more per pepper.. So there only $14.95 per pepper. HEHE
    And hush Puppy's are only $7.95.
    But for my Uncle Gene... He gets the hush puppy's free and even a pepper or three.
    Now my Nephew Eric now he has to pay in cash.. I may let his kids eat for half price and they get all they can handle. As ERIC will be paying for it HEHE

Now My Uncle Bryan.. he will get a deal on his.:big_smile:

Also Maw and paw Marshall get to eat free..:big_smile:

IS IT TIME YET??? 26 more days.

16. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    OK DH:

I appreciate you letting ALL of the members know about my affliction with CRS. Maybe they will be all understanding when I get the orders all messed up.

I know "you are here to help" How could I make it without you Ole Buddy!!!!!!!!!

Grinnin:

Gene

17. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey this is not fair at all. why does that mean Bryan get anything special from you after all he talks bad about you all the time, and Gene does too, I am the only one that tells the truth around here.. and talks nice about my uncle Pete.

18. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    If I were gene. I would clear all this out of here. And as for being nice to you ..
    Man from what I have been hearing from people how you talk bad about me when out fishing..
    Well lets say its not good things you have to day about me.:sad2:
    Me

19. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    J D Straka:

Got you covered on what you want. I will have it boxed up with me at the Nat'l Gathering.

Appreciate your support;

Gene

20. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Gene they say you have crs but what do they expect from an oldfart??:confuse: It sure is gona be good to see you again old friend.