Wild Wolf products is selling HOOKS now

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Sep 4, 2007.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Fellow BOCers:

As of Today, I am going to be offering Hooks on my website. I am starting with a Hook that I have been trying to get a source on for some time. I was introduced to this hook by our Ole Buddy, JD Straka. He made me a believer.
    I am starting with that hook, and will be adding more of a selection as time goes on. I can aqquire most Brands, Sizes, and Styles. Post what hooks you want to see if I can save you money on. In rare cases you may find a cheaper price, but check the shipping charges and you will see I have a better deal. I have always tryed to offer you Good Products at a Good Price. Post on this thread if there is a Hook that you use a lot of.

Check my website for the hooks I have posted as of now.

http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/hooks.htm

Read all I have printed on the page the page

Give me your comments;

Thanks;

Gene

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Gene Thanks for adding these hooks.
    I look forward to receving my order.
    Pete

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Caught my 59 pound and my 81 pound bluecat both from Genes double snelled rigs this year. Cant tie them myself hardly for the price Gene sells them for and saves me a lot of frustration.:wink: There all individually wrapped and I can just pull one out and I'm rigged and back to fishing in no time.

Gama 8/0 oct. circles for me Gene.

I did get one of those sickle hooks from JD at this years gathering and was impressed with them also. Will be putting in another order as soon as I get low again. Thanks Gene for all your products...

4. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i was placeing an order for some catbobbers and glowsticks when i said something to gene about the trouble i was having finding hooks in the size i needed.gene ask what kind of hooks i told him 8/0 octopus circle and 10/0 kayles.when i got my order there was a box of 50 in each size.the hooks were lazer sharpe eagle claws and the price was fantastic.now no matter what im looking for i contac gene first.i wish i had ask about powerpro braid maybe i could have saved some more money.gene thank you for being a boc member and sponser.

5. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I use Eagle Claw kahle hooks in sizes (mostly) 3/0 to 5/0. If you got another good Kahle with an upturned eye at a decent price, I'd try something else.

Either way, I'd be tickled to buy my hooks from you if you get some!

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Guys the new hooks he has for sale. Are the Sickle hooks. There scary sharp and will up your hook rate.
    I think when people try them. They will not use any other hook. I am even going to this bran of hooks for my crappie jigs.
    Pete

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Boy that JD is something else. I'm glad to see he is starting to give up some secrets. I thought he was like the Dead Sea., Everything flows in and nothing goes out. Boy was I wrong. JD is correct that is a good sharp hook. Thanks Gene for stocking these.

8. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Thanks for the posts Guys.

I will be adding the Eagle Claw Kahle hooks in the 7/0 and 10/0.

The Gamies in the Octopus 8/0 and the Eagle claw Octopus 8/0 ar identical to size and Sharpness and opening.

Troy, you may have forgot but when I tied up those Octopus Circle 8/0 2 hook rigs for you. I told you I did not have the Gamies but did have the Eagle Claw and that is what you caught those two fish on.

I will be adding these hooks to the Website as soon as my Bank account builds back up a bit. Its hell to be a poor guy. LOL

Thanks;

Gene

9. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I have used Matsou hooks for years now, its one hook that comes out of the package sticky sharp every time. It's also the first hook I mentioned when I joined the BOC...LOL.:tounge_out: The only problem I have with Matzou hooks is their limited size but I always keep some on hand. Don't forget the largest size "baitholder hook" Matzou has to offer also Gene, they are sharp and sturdy.:wink: Thanks Gene!:big_smile:

10. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Bumping to the Top

Fellow BOCers:

As of Today, I am going to be offering Hooks on my website. I am starting with a Hook that I have been trying to get a source on for some time. I was introduced to this hook by our Ole Buddy, JD Straka. He made me a believer.
    I am starting with that hook, and will be adding more of a selection as time goes on. I can aqquire most Brands, Sizes, and Styles. Post what hooks you want to see if I can save you money on. In rare cases you may find a cheaper price, but check the shipping charges and you will see I have a better deal. I have always tryed to offer you Good Products at a Good Price. Post on this thread if there is a Hook that you use a lot of.

Check my website for the hooks I have posted as of now.

http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/hooks.htm

Read all I have printed on the page the page

Give me your comments;

Thanks;

Gene

11. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Gene I did forget that you used the Eagle Claws. You sure can't tell any diff. by looking at the two side by side. Thanks!

I have a question on the sickle hook. Are you guys letting the rod load up or setting the hook when useing them?

12. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Troy You can use them either way,Cross there eyes or let the rod load up. J.D.:big_smile:

13. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Thanks JD they sure are sharp hooks, will give them a try.

Gene can you get these any larger than 7/0 ? What size is that bait holder hook that Itch is talking about?

14. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Spoonman:

7/0 is the biggest that they make in the Octopus Circle. The Baitholder Hook in my Catalog shows the biggest at a 2/0 but I will check on that for you. I think you will like the Sickle Hooks Troy.

Thanks for the post:

Gene

15. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Thanks Gene. Ken was saying they have these larger in Sickle hooks, just wondering what size they are. Would be intrested in some for sure if you can find them.

16. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Spoonman;

I checked this morning with my supplier and he said they make that Baitholder hook in a 5/0 but they don't stock it and I would have to order 1000 hooks to get them.(Special Order) I don't believe that I would sell that many.

I do believe that the 7/0 Octopus Circle Sickle hook that I am stocking will work as good at them 8/0 Gamas or Eagle Claw Hooks that you are using. I will tie up a few in a couple of days and see what you think.

Gene

17. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Gene,
    I just wanted to tell ya that the wife and I put them hooks to use the past few days, altho we didn't get any monster yet, we had several nice 5-9# channel cat and they were STUCK when the hook was set we really like the way they hold the shad and gills also, I think you have a winner there buddy will be stacking a few more down the road, are you going to do any other sizes in the future?, if so I may wait and do a mixed order if no no big deal either they were great, good penetration and strong, had a pic of one the was hooked in the side jaw bone had to cut the darn line couldn't get it out, until I cleaned her.....Thanks Randy

18. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    we had just as good hook set on a load or rip-n-lip, I would have to say they worked very well for us past few days, I think you will like them. I was not sure so started with letting them load the rod, then by chance we had 3 runs with in a few seconds of each and they definitely buried the hook just off the holder, and the wife she can not use a circle, just can not get the "let the rod load" thing down, and she was getting great hook-ups just blasting them. just my report of them. They have my vote.

19. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Randy:

Thanks for the feedback. I want the members to get real info from people that are using them. I can tell them what I see but there is nothing better than you BOC Brothers and Sisters talking about your experiences.

Thanks again;

Gene

20. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Randy:

Thanks for the feedback. I want the members to get real info from people that are using them. I can tell them what I see but there is nothing better than you BOC Brothers and Sisters talking about your experiences.

These Hooks "Git-R-Done"

Thanks again;

Gene