Wild Wolf Products is having a Inventory BLOWOUT

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Oct 6, 2006.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Ok Troops:

I have about 50 or 60 KatBobbers and a bunch of Tubes of Green Glow Sticks in inventory ready to ship. I will not be able to make anymore KatBobbers till Hopefully November 1st as it will be then before my new Molds are ready. So I am having a Blowout combo offer at the Heigth of The big Flathead bite. While these Big Hog Flatheads are bulking up for winter put a Katobber in front of them and Slam em. Go to the following URL and check it out. GlowSticks have been reduced to $9.00 for a tube of 100 Green GlowSticks. This will last till November 1st even if I run out of Katbobbers. CHECK IT OUT.

http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/BOCspecial.htm

Only buy off of this URL as you only pay shipping for the GlowSticks. No Charge for shipping on the Katbobbers.

Thanks;

Gene
    Wild Wolf Products

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Alright Gene, sounds like Madison will have pleanty of glow sticks to play with for a long time. LMAO

Guys and Gals, let me tell you these glow sticks are very high quality. I have bought some off ebay and these last twice as long. If you need em or use em, get em from Gene!!!

I back em 100%.​

3. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Ok Troops:

I have about 50 or 60 KatBobbers and a bunch of Tubes of Green Glow Sticks in inventory ready to ship. I will not be able to make anymore KatBobbers till Hopefully November 1st as it will be then before my new Molds are ready. So I am having a Blowout combo offer at the Heigth of The big Flathead bite. While these Big Hog Flatheads are bulking up for winter put a Katobber in front of them and Slam em. Go to the following URL and check it out. GlowSticks have been reduced to $9.00 for a tube of 100 Green GlowSticks. This will last till November 1st even if I run out of Katbobbers. CHECK IT OUT.

http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/BOCspecial.htm

Only buy off of this URL as you only pay shipping for the GlowSticks. No Charge for shipping on the Katbobbers.

Thanks;

Gene
    Wild Wolf Products

4. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Gene.
    Thanks for taking the time to explain your KatBobbers to me at NG1.

Today I saw your BOC Special and couldn't pass up on this great deal and placed an order today. I can't wait to give them a try. Hopefully(!!) I will soon have a monster catfish for you to post on your testimonial page.

Thank you for your support of the BOC.

Tony
    _

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Just ordered some more glow sticks. Thanks Gene.