wild Wolf Products is back on line again.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Nov 13, 2008.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Hello
    As Gene posted in one of the other links.. We bought him out. I only Hope Marilyn and I can do half as good as gene did at running Wild Wolf. And we will work to keep the service up to where Gene had it.
    I hope to get a BOC Special up soon, it will be a Grand Opening special. And Hope the prices show we are working at getting you as a Customer. Or if your a customer of Genes to show we hope to keep you as a loyal customer.
    Hope to have some Sickle hooks soon in as big as i can get them. Working on a deal to get 9/0, 10/0's and even 11/0's If I can swing it.
    Running the Poll to see how many people would buy the bigger size hooks. As they are High. But then again with the price of a 10/0 big River. These will be under that price.
    Also if I can find something else that everyone will use. I will sure try to get it.
    Thank and may everyones days and nights be filled with here best fish of the year.
    Pete

2. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    hope everything works out for ya Pete. i am sure you and Marilyn will make it work. if you get the bigger hooks i will be happy. like the 7/0's but i need bigger for some of the bait i'm slingin'.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck brother, I hope the bait works out for you

4. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Congrats to you and your wife. I just put in a order for some of those sickle hooks. I like the way they look and just had to try some.:006:

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I hope everything goes well for ya'll Pete. I'm sure it will once ya get rollin. Best of luck.

6. cat mike

cat mike New Member

State:
    nebraska
    Pete Looks like you are a great choice to keep Gene's legacy going,

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Buddy your order is waiting on the mailman now. And thanks.. Also your our first customer. So next order I will have a little extra in the package.:smile2:
    Thanks for the order. And hope they work for you.

Guys I am waiting to hear back from the guy on the bigger hooks. And as soon as I can find out the price. I will sure get them on line.
    Also any other hooks if I can get them for you I will try. Also when ordering something else. If you would say like a 10 pack of hooks. I will sell the smaller packs with other orders. Not sure they would be a good buy when shipping by there selfs.
    Pete

8. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Pete,
    Good luck on the new venture...W

9. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Thanks Pete, I am very proud to be your first customer. I can't wait to try the hooks.:006:

10. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Pete,

Good luck and I wish you the very best

11. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks Guys, I hope it does good. And I also hope to make a lot of the gatherings. That is if I can keep my health were it should be.
    Pete

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pete good luck on your new adventure. You have purchased a great product. Glad to see it stayed in the BOC family.

13. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Good luck to you and your wife I wiill Be geting stuff from you from time to time:smile2:

14. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Congrats on the aquizition. Might be slow for winter but spring will be busy. Thanks.

15. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Shoot were busy now.. Most is just getting everything set up, and builing up stock.
    And trying to chase down the bigger hooks. Looking forward to winter fishing. Then we can jump into spring.
    Pete