Wild Wolf Products Has new Owners

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Nov 9, 2008.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Hey Gang:

I am Pround to announce that Wild Wolf Products has new Owners.

They are (Shilohreed)Pete and his Wonderful Wife Marilyn Kildow.

I could not have found a Person that I was so comfortable with as I am these Two. I have put a lot of Blood, Sweat, and Tears into it. I know that they will continue to serve all you BOC Members as I did and Probably do even a better job. If you can and need anything that Wild Wolf Products offer. Send them an order to welcome them on as New Faces and a continueing Sponsor. They will do you Proud.

Post on my Last Wild Wolf Thread and welcome them aboard.

I do want to Thank all of you Customers that have done Business with Me. I appreciate all you have done to help me Build up a Fun Little Business.

Thanks to You All;

Gene

2. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    I for one appreciate the heads up, Mean Gene.Hopefully, this will free you up to do more traveling to gatherings, :roll_eyes:

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats to the new owners!!

4. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Good luck in whatever you plan to do and may God bless you and Yours

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Thank you Gene for all that you have done. You have been a blessing to all of us and a great sponsor! You have shown your dedication and support for several years at the Degray Gathering and we will miss seeing your demo's and such. May god bless you in your future adventures.

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I hope Red and his wife prosper. As for you Gene, best wishes in whatever you do.

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Glad to see the business continue, long live Wild Wolf Products. Folks, they have the sharpest hooks on earth, no joking. :wink:

8. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    Gene I'm sorry I have not had a chance until now to say anyhting about this. I didn't get a chance to do business with you, but I have known you for many many years my friend. I hope every thing is going good for you and have missed seing you at the last couple of Chattanooga gatherings. You and I go much farther back then almost any one in the BOC. We were chatting when it wasn't the in thing and I knew your wife long before she was your wife. I hope this post finds you well and please tell your dear sweat wife the scootman says a warm hello my friend. Good luck in whatever your next adventure is my brother.