Wild Wolf Products Customers Please Respond.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Jun 27, 2007.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    I would Love your Help:

I have a Lot of Customers out there That are using my products. A lot of you respond to questions that other members ask about Slip Bobbers, Jugs, Making Jugs, Glow Sticks and ETC. I do Dearly appreciate you advising them about my products and giving me many kudos. I love ya all for that.

What I am asking here is for as many of you that would, to please post your Experiences, Catches, and Etc. I would like to add these to my Testimonial page and to the Photo Gallery Pages on the Wild Wold Products Website. That way when some of the new people going there can read what you, My Customers, have to say in your own words. This would help me out in offering as much information about my Products as I Can.

I try my hardest to give you all Good Quality Products that meets the needs of the Fisherman or Fisherwoman. If you have questions, Please ask. I would be happy to call any of you on the phone to answer any queries that you have if you want to PM me your Phone #. I will always try to improve products at your wishes if it is something that I can do.

So Please post any PICS and any Testimonials you have.

Thanks to all of you out there (My Customers):
    I do appreciate YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gene

2. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    I, and some of my friends, use both the Katbobbers and the Tattletale Jugs. One friend, not yet a BOC member, has 50 of the jugs kits and has made and used 25 of them so far.
    The Katbobbers help set the hook against any fish pulling on your bait but are especially effective with circle hooks.
    Great products all around and I'll keep using them.

3. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I posted a pic of the 10lb flathead I caught on your catbobbers you are welcome to use it on your site and my post about them also.

4. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Thanks Crab and Mike:

I appreciate your taking Time to respond. Come on you Guys let me hear from You others.

Thanks;

Gene

5. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    The Bigkat bobbers are the REAL DEAL!!!! and the GLOW STIX!!! WOW all night long! And the price for his stuff CANT BE BEAT!!! So go and order you some!!! Gene the stuff in the box i got is AWESOME!!!! We will be back !!!!

www.wildwolfproducts.com

6. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Well we went fishing this morning(7/4/07) and I was useing Genes(wild wolf kat bobbers) products,and we caught 5 nice flatheads before I left. The fish weighed between 15lbs and 9lbs. I caught one 15,10 and 9 lbs my son in law caught one 7 and 5. all were caught on the katbobbers. Man gene thanks a bunch those things are killer used with circle hooks the fish hook their selves. Makes it a whole lot easier on a rookie like me. You cant beat the price and quality either. Well thanks again Gene for makeing such great products,I cant wait to pick up a few more and some of your glow sticks. Here are the pictures we took.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    Gene,
    I just got to use your Katbobbers for the first time today, They work GREAT. I caught a couple little flatheads with them and missed one that i know was big. Also used your double hook rig, it works magnificently, the best purchases i have ever made.

Thanks for the great products.

8. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    Yet again the Katbobbers work for me, i hooked into some nice fish Saturday on the missouri river. These things actually do work. you can put a piece of bait vertually ANYWHERE and it stays there until a fish hits it or the current carries it away. Absolutely amazing how it all works.

Thanks again

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    gene im not going to go into how many big fish i have caught on your fat catbobbers but its been a few.the weights i keep up with are all over 50lbs. ive caught fish from 51 lbs.to 61.37 but thats what i exspect from a good product.what i didnt exspect was the prompt and courtious service i got from doing bussiness with you.for all that you do thank you.johnnie

10. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Jug fishing at night was almost a bust for me last weekend. While out in the lake and jugs deployed, the spot light bulb died on me! Instead of calling it a night, I used some of Gene's green night sticks. I cracked them and slipped two into each neon orange painted 2 liter bottle jug. The lights were so fresh and bright, it shined through the painted bottle and I could continue to fish without even needing a spot light! Naturally, Gene is my go to man from now on with the light sticks! His products saved my fishing trip! Thank you Gene and Wildwolf Products!

Brian Hupp
    Belleville, IL

11. rushing

rushing New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Got this lil 22lber last night fishing a giant slow eddy on the Minnesota River. Fished a regular slip bobber rig set up with a 3oz weight and a 8/0 gamakatsu circle hook with a live bullhead, about 8ft deep. The eddy ranges from about 7ft-12ft deep.

Its always a blast to catch a flathead on a Katbobber and I got to do it on a new rod I just finished building!

Attached Files:

12. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Rob:

I see your technique is still workin for ya. NICE Fish. Bullheads seem to be your great Bait. Keep it up.

Thanks for the post:

Gene

13. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Gene, hope you are doing well. I went fishing last week I used your katbobber using night crawlers. I really like the fact that it has weight to it; I was able to cast it really well. As soon as it got dark, I attached a glow stick; I was able to see the kattbober from thirty yards away. I got a few hits. As soonas I got a hit, the kattbober would tilt up! I am sold on kattbobers. Unfortunately we can not use live bait except on the Colorado river. Hope to one day test it with live bait.

Jaime