Wild Wolf Products = Awesome!

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ThaWstSide, Aug 3, 2009.

1. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Ok folks,

Tell me how awesome this is, I ordered from Pete on Friday at Wild Wolf Products. Approx. 2pm, I got my order today in the mail!

These 10/0 Matzuo Trophy Cat Sickles are wicked!, these things are razor sharp, and just flat bad you know what!!!

I bet when I go river fishing this year and next, these thing will provide some major "hook-ups" when it comes to big blues, or flatheads...

Thanks Again Pete @ Wild Wolf Products, I appreciate everything!

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    ok thats it I cant stand it no longer im gonna try theese hooks out !!!

great post reps sent your way :big_smile::wink:

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Glad we could be of service.

And your right those big sickle hooks are just as sharp as the smaller ones.:cool2: Also stick you just as fast but deeper. AS man that have a point on them.
    Hope you have a great year fishing them.
    Pete

4. Elpy54

Elpy54 New Member

State:
    IN
    I use them once in a while. Im not really sure if they are much better then a 2x strong Gama or Mustad b/c I have never had a 2x break. The looks are killer though.

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I bought a 25 pack of the 7's awhile back and really like em. Fished Gama hooks for years but like these sickles too.

6. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    I bought the 25 pack of the 7/0 Sickles too, and a 25 pack of the 8/0 Gama Circles, I have hooks for every occasion!

Lol, My tackle box stocks more than most tackle/bait shops around these parts... Ask anybody that knows me, they will verify it!

7. old newbie

old newbie New Member

State:
    indiana
    Glad to hear of the speedy shipping, I just ordered some kat bobbers today and can't wait to try them.

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    There ready for todays mail. Thanks for the order.
    Pete

9. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    you won't be disappointed Scott. just be careful playin' around with them as others have said these things will stick you in a heartbeat. :eek:oooh:

10. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Hi,

I ordered some things from Pete about a month ago, I think it was 2 days and it was here, couldnt believe it, Pete took my order on a Sunday ((LOL)) Thanks Pete.

anyone that has ordered the Fat Kat Bobbers , will like them, they or neat, JMO but I think my hook up ratio is better now,

11. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Don't tell anyone, but If I do up some orders on sunday after chuch, I get to fish on Monday..:wink: And fishing on monday is way better then fishing on Satruday or Sunday.:cool2:
    Shoot Hope to get where I can fish 3 to 5 days per week soon. Work in the evenings and weekends.:big_smile:
    Then it may take you 4 days to get an order.:eek:oooh:
    Pete