Wild Wolf Products Available at BOC Gatherings

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Apr 12, 2007.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    I am planning to make as many BOC Gatherings this year as I can. If you are coming to the gatherings, my Products will be there If I am and you will save Shipping Charges and I will have special prices for those who attend the gatherings.

I have Scheduled the Following Gatherings so Far to attend:

1. The Pickwick Gathering the last weekend in April
    2. The Arkansas Gathering the First Weekend in May
    3. The Keystone Gathering the First weekend in June
    Hope to see ya all there:

Gene

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks for offering these products at the gathering like this. Hope everyone that needs floats or what ever will let you know where you will have plenty with you there.
    Pete

3. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Gene, if you will bring me a couple of tubes of the 8" chemlights, I'd appreciate it.

4. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    Hey Gene. How about trying to make it to the Missouri Gathering. I need to get some of your stuff.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I'll second that idea Rusty,

6. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Rusty and MRR;

I am gonna try and make the MO Gathering, But I am off worh for Picwick, and the AR Gathering. Thats two weeks in a row and I will see if I can get off for the Mo. If I can I will let ya know.

Gene

7. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    gene, im lookin forward to meetin ya at the pickwick and arkansas gatherings both, thanks for bringing your products for the members, thats so nice of ya. i can see now....i cant let my husband get round too many of yall on here, i will wind up penniless. i wont even be able to buy the gas to come back home on. lets all pray for good health and great weather conditions for these events. i hope they are gonna be as much fun as i think they are. c ya round the park soon.

8. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Punkin;

Fear not, you will have an experience going to a Gathering, That you will remember for a very long time. It really can't be explained. Same here, I will be lookin forward to meeting you and all the others that I have not met. You will meet a bunch of wonderful people at Pickwick just like I did 4 years ago. That was the gathering that got me "Hooked" on going to BOC Gatherings.

See Ya Soon;

Gene

9. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    I am planning to make as many BOC Gatherings this year as I can. If you are coming to the gatherings, my Products will be there If I am and you will save Shipping Charges and I will have special prices for those who attend the gatherings.

I have Scheduled the Following Gatherings so Far to attend:

1. The Pickwick Gathering the last weekend in April
    2. The Arkansas Gathering the First Weekend in May
    3. The Missouri Gathering -----May 18. 19, and 20
    4. The Keystone Gathering the First weekend in June
    Hope to see ya all there:

Gene

10. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thanks for comming to the Missouri Gathering Gene, everyone enjoyed your demo and I personaly enjoyed the BS session we had.

11. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Thanks Gene, it was great meeting you at the Missouri Gathering!:big_smile:

12. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Gene only ten more days for the Keystone Gathering! I am very much looking foward to your seminar on proper way to rig the kat bobber! Although your written instructions are clear I am more of hands on learner.

Jaime