Wild Wolf Product Announcements

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Jan 18, 2006.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    We are happy to be back as a Sponsor here on the BOC. We are gearing back up to handle any needs that you our customers may need.

One new product that will be on our wesite will 8: Glow Sticks in the Color of GREEN Only. We have found out that the assorted Color packs that we and others have bought just don't show up good at NIGHT. We will only supply the color Green for that reason. The Green ones will show up on a Bobber out as far as you can cast it. Out KatBobbers have a hole in the top to acommadate the insertion of the Glow Stick.

We would like to take this opportunity to THANK all of you members that have purchased products and reordered product during the last Year. We appreciate your support and that way we can help support the BOC, THE GREATEST CATFISH WEBSITE in the Web.

If we can be of help to any of you or if you have questions, Please e-mail us.

Wild Wolf Products

Thanks again:

Gene Chambers (AKwolf41)

Wild Wolf Products

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Gene , Thats a good Idea with the 8 inch glow sticks them things should be whicked with them Kat Bobbers of yours. I know I have used the 2 inch ones in them but can't wait to try the 8 inch one's. Glad to see you guys back up and running. The members should try and get there orders in for this stuff prior to the big season coming in just around the corner.

3. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Welcome back to sponsorship Gene.

Guys, these fella's sell a fine jugline rig, that's easy to use and store a multi-hook rig.

My first trip out on the Cape Fear River using them, I managed that 30# blue you see in my avatar and a double on another.

Attached Files:

4. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Recently I had an inquiry and order from one of our members, Frank Nyerges
    (Fastfrank) in Alabama, who wanted to suspend a large whole skipjack under a bobber about 30 to 40 feet deep and I made him up a few 5 1/2 inch Katbobbers to handle the job. So I have added them to the Website in case any of you guys and Gals want to fish "BIG" Baits supended. I have been using the 3 1/2 inch Katbobbers and I think I may just try a whole Skippie on one rod from now on. Frank, Thanks for making my "Ole Mind" start workin again. If any of you want a special one made, we can make em Bigger yet.

For your info:

Gene

5. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    On Thursday or Friday of this week we will update our Website to include 8" GREEN Glow Sticks to compliment your Rod Tips or For Lighted Bobbers. I have been using them for about a year inserted in my KatBobbers and Found that they make the absolute best Lighted Bobber. Check the website about Friday to see our competitive pricing. Wild Wolf Products

Thanks for Looking:

Gene

6. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    BOC Members in the Oklahoma City Area:

Samples of our Products will be on display at The 2006 Oklahoma City Tackle Show. It runs from 5:00PM Thursday, 16 February through 5:00PM Sunday, February 19, 2006. At the ACATS Booth 613, located in the Carriage Building at the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds, OKC, OK. Stop by and see
    Micheal Strawn(Fordman) with ACATS and the rest of the ACATS Gang. For those of you that have never seen our products up close, They will be there. NiteStalkers, JugMakers, KatBobbers, and Our 8" Green GlowSticks.

Just a Heads Up for those interested:

Gene:grin-big::grin-big:

7. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    I would like to thank Mike Strawn with ACATS for showing our Products at the OKC Tackle show. Sounds like he got good responses from the Show Goers.

Thanks again Mike;

Gene

8. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    OK Members of the BOC:

I have had some requests from time to time for a Jug that could be fished from the Bank. For those that don't have a boat, Jugging is out. I have had requests for a Larger KatKobber to be able to fish really large baits and also that will suspend heavy sinkers. Also this Bobber will work great with you guys that like to fish with the Circle hooks. It will immediately put a load on the fish when he starts to run. If he runs hard, he will be hooked. Go have a look at the newest creation that we may offer for sale if there is enough interest.

http://www.akwolf.com/MainWolf/kkbob.htm

I would appreciate all feedback and comments here on this thread.

Thanks;

Gene

9. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Looking good Gene!!!

Don't forget to checkin on the Keystone thread, its only 24 days away. I am looking forward to getting to meet you and see your products in person!!

10. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just got my order in the mail today! Those Katbobbers look great along with those 8" glowsticks. I can't wait to try this stuff out on the water along with the jugmakers!

Thanks again for the speedy delivery and prompt follow-up. Definitely give you a two thumbs up!