Wild sled ride

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Dec 25, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    wild sled ride that i did not like the roads iced up real bad hear today went to Tina's uncles to eat today well on the way home i dident think much about it they had sanded the road we get to the big hill on the way home get half way up and i see no sand on the hill the van stops and takes off backwords :eek:oooh::crazy: i calmly tell the girls hold on we going in the ditch needless to say its time to get off my A$$ and put the front drive shaft back in the bravada :embarassed: $75.00 to get pulled out that would have fix the bravada :angry: now out 75 bucks and still gota fix the 4x4 errrr o well bet thay got it sanded now the cop was p'd off over no sand being on the hill :big_smile: hope he gavem hello :big_smile:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dallas proud to hear no one got hurt. Even four wheel drives are not good on ice. Hate the stuff.

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Glad y'all are OK, Big D! Come SOUTH, young man! Fish on!

Bill in SC

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Dallas thankfully all you had to do was get pulled out ,no one hurt or truck tore up

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    at least no one was hurt except for your billfold.not as bulky now in the back pocket.:roll_eyes:

6. Salthart

Salthart New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I know we all hate to lose money like that but Thank the Lord everyone is ok..
    Merry Christmas !

7. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Glad y'all are OK

8. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    We are all happy that yur wallet was the only thing that got hurt Dallas. The tow truck operator had a good day anyway.

9. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dallas!! Thank God you're all ok. Wallet is thinner but you guys are fine!!:big_smile:

10. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    :crazy:Thats how I roll too! glad everyone ok !:big_smile: