Wifes sets PB again

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Mo.Hick, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    We went to LOZ below truman dam at Warsaw this weekend. Fishing suck big time. Bait was hard to find. But on Friday night about 11:00. The pole went down and the fight was on for Judy. This time she had to fight this fish in current. It was fun watching her. I think I enjoyed it as much as she did. After a good fight for her. We landed a 14 lb blue. 4 lbs better than her old one 2 weeks ago. We are going back down next weekend. Maybe she will do it again. Boy is she getting the big fish bug now. We are on a quest for a 25 or bigger for her. Her and Adam [Adam1886) are in a fierce compatetion for the bigger fish. They are both say game on:eek:oooh::smile2:. So far Judy is winning:cool2:. We only caught a few smaller ones this weekend but had a great weekend.

Tom

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats to Judy on the new PB. With her determination she will break that 25# fish.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I think your creating a monster Tom. I do have to commend you on your train of though however. Get the wife a PB each trip and she keeps you fishin.:wink: I like the way your workin this and tell Judy i said congrats. If the lady likes it this well, theres no doubt 25# won't last long. Best of luck to her and Adam both.

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Con-Grads to the wife on her new PB:big_smile_2:.Better watch it Tom or she's going to be outdoing you.

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    MRR she said her goal is to break my PB. I dont even think I will ever break it. But all the fun is in trying.

Tom

6. Wanda BARNER

Wanda BARNER Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Wanda
    You just never know. That next pull down may be the one. I know im hooked. I get excited with ever bite ,,it may be the one . congrad on the new pb.

7. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Where were you fishing ,we where up by the boeys friday night .

8. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    congrats to the wife

9. olddriller

olddriller New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats to your Judy on the new PB. Its good that she goes with you. Good Luck.

10. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    at the rate she's goin so far, i might have my work cut out for me. but dont worry, im making a list of excuses right now so ill be prepared

11. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Adam:

Judy said with all the kids and grandkids we have. She has heard every excuse in the book ever made. So you better stay up late at night think real hard to come up with one she hasnt heard:eek:oooh::smile2::wink:.

12. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Robert I dont know the names of all the areas down there yet. But were down the lake quite a ways.
    Tom

13. 1mickymoo

1mickymoo New Member

State:
    Edgerton, Kansas
    Congrats to the wife, my wifes PB is 14 also. Cept hers is ounces:wink:

14. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just have a camera on ya when she gets her first 50+ cat. The look on her face will be priceless.

15. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    We got pictures of this one. But she says there is no way her picture is getting posted on here. If I knew how to do it. The picture would be on here.

Tom

16. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Glad she got into another nice fish, 30+ pounds is definately in her future, just got to get the weather to cooperate a little. Maybe next weekend it will happen! Chris

17. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Congrats to Judy on another PB. Way to go!!!
    You better watch out Tom, she might beat ya.:wink: I know how that feels.:smile2:

18. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats to your wife on the pb.

19. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    way to go judy congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

sounds like you and adam are going at it tooth for tooth :wink::smile2:.

thats cool having fun fishin like that enjoy the good times and memorries !!!!!!!!!!