Wifes New PB in Alton! WOOT WOOT!!!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by SkipEye, Aug 4, 2007.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I am proud to announce that my wife has submitted her request to become a member of the BOC! Just waiting on Admin approval.:big_smile:

We fished Alton today and she landed her PB Blue Cat! A real Hawg!

And get this.......... its her first Catfish ever. What a way to start.:dribble:

Look for her soon as deanna1

Watch out guys and gals we might have created a monster here. HA!

I will take the liberty of posting her pic for her until she gets membership approval.

As always, CPR pic included.

Attached Files:

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well, hat is a great way to start a catfishing career!!!! Welcome to the BOC Deanna!!! Now your husband will have to compete, not only for the size fish that ya'll catch but, the computer as well, LOL!!!

3. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    WELCOME TO THE BOC!!!:big_smile: That is a pig of a fish.

4. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    Great fish! Only problem is all of your equipment is now community property.:big_smile:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i know the feeling. i put my wife on a goodun a couple yrs. back. i actually just signed out. then saw you said you support CPR i thought i would log on again to say thanks for supporting our great sport and i think we all should show the respect to them biguns the deserve,,,that's why they are biguns..right??? rollo

6. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    That's a good looking fish she caught. Wish I could have done the same tonight. Just got home from Alton. I'd still be fishing if a typhoon wouldn't have come through!:confused2:Nice to meet you guys!!

7. whiskers9512

whiskers9512 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thats a nice looking fish! Congrats!!!

8. jeffw51

jeffw51 New Member

State:
    mo
    man thats awsome ,i would like to see that on video,i bet there was a lot of excitement in that boat for several minutes!

9. Rockin' Blues

Rockin' Blues New Member

State:
    st.louis mo.
    Wow what a fish for her first one,I'd bet she's hooked for life after that.Great job.:big_smile:

10. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso
    No, I have a laptop! LOL

11. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso
    It already is community property. LOL:eek:oooh:

12. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Deanna. Great way to start off. Congrats on a very nice bluecat!

13. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso
    Thank you, I'm looking forward to my next big catch and release.:roll_eyes:

14. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso
    Yes, hooked for life.:roll_eyes:

15. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso
    For me..................The release processing is very gratifying.

16. Crawdad

Crawdad New Member

State:
    Mid-Missouri
    Congratulations! I bet Darryl got a kick out of all the grins when you hauled that one in.

17. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso

Yes, Darryl was as excited as I was.
    I'm sure everyone within a 10-20 miles radius could here him WOOT, WOOTING and saying "the fish is in the boat!!!!!!!" LOL :big_smile:

18. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Welcome to the BOC> Your sure coming in here with a big bang! Nice fish! Also, it was real cool of you to CPR it. Oh, by the way, your welcome. It was me fishing downstream at the confluence, that chased that fish up to you. LOL

Oh, also, don't let Darryl talk you into using his old gear and getting new stuff for himself. You've earned new stuff on your own.

Typhoon? Wasn't me! I was down at the confluence fishing with Michael_Jake and we only saw a few drops. It was enough that I put a rain suit on, but as it turned out, didn't need it. What a lightning show! Off in the distance, so we didn't have to leave. It must have tore things up downtown St Louis. Didn't see any activity up north. Got home this morning around 4am. Not sure when Mike got home, I think he got arrested.

19. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Now that you mentioned it, you WERE in the area last night. LMAO!!! I'm just messing with ya. You guys do any good? I was looking for you guys but I didn't know what kind of boat Michael Jake had. There were only a maybe 4 boats fishing around us and they all bailed at dark. We left around 10:30 last night. A couple of dinks were accounted for.

20. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats on the PB deanna1 you have way out done me girlfriend...I hope one day to catch a big-un like that...