Wife Makes Skydive

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SSG Johnson, May 20, 2006.

1. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    We decided to get the wife a Tandum skydive for mothers day and today she took the plunge and made her first skydive. She also had her first cut away as they had a line over about the 4th cell I dont think she even knew what was going on until she felt herself falling again. she is one up on me as I havent had to cut away yet in 20 skydives. Pics will follow soon.

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    she's braver than i, Chuck...still looks like fun to me, i just don't have the courage to jump out of a perfectly good airplane:smile2:

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I tried that once many years ago and liked it but I don't think I could do it again at my age now.
    Years ago I was a daredevil but I'm not taking that kind of risk anymore. I have friends in Colorado that still do it and they will do it for the rest of their life. I'll just sit back and watch....lol

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    LOL, that is too cool. Always wanted to do that.
    Cant wait to see the pic's. What a MD present that must have been. :cool2:
    RP's for her but I guess you get em. LOL.

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Tell your wife she's got a lot of guts and undoubtedly bigger cahoonies than you....LOL!:lol:

6. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    She has got more guts than I do. Good for her. I got stuck on a double ferris wheel at the fair when it broke down. Was up there for over 2 hours. Can't stand heights anymore.

7. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Sounds like fun, except for the going back into free fall...That would scare me just a little.

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Good for her! Is she ready to go again? Don't think I could do it.

I used to dream I was flying, but could never land. Always woke up prior to the landing. I hate airplanes. And at my age, I'd probably not make it to the bottom. :embarassed: